Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: congratulations

congratulations

I'm going to leave my personal views of the game out of this, but just wanted say congrats on the win.

Underrated no more

Been lurking here last couple weeks,

Congrats, fantastic win Broncos' checked all the boxes:

1. Killed our running game
    2. Pressured Cam
    3. Forced errors (tons of errors!).

Also, I felt the Broncos handled that game with class, considering how physical both Defenses were.

Enjoy this one, we'll meet up next year!

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherfan1 View Post
    I'm going to leave my personal views of the game out of this, but just wanted say congrats on the win.
    Oh god stop. Your personal views? The Broncos defense absolutely dominated this game. Get out of here with that crap.

Quote Originally Posted by dandaman23 View Post
    Oh god stop. Your personal views? The Broncos defense absolutely dominated this game. Get out of here with that crap.
    We shut your offense down more than you shut ours down. Our turnover's were in terrible spots though, that was the game. You win, congrats, no need to get salty.

We shut your offense down more than you shut ours down. Our turnover's were in terrible spots though, that was the game. You win, congrats, no need to get salty.
    Yup our defense dominated the number 1 offense and made plays. Congrats your defense showed an offense that has struggled all year but make plays and did enough to capitalize on our defensive great plays.

We have one of the worst offensive lines in football, it was expected.

No one, except us, expected Denver's D to dominate today even though they did all year long.

I'm not salty at all. My team just won the freaking Super Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by cmc0605 View Post
    We have one of the worst offensive lines in football, it was expected.

No one, except us, expected Denver's D to dominate today even though they did all year long.
    I was impressed with Von Miller. Dude is a legit stud, of course you knew that. I'm not going to lie this loss hurts. I felt we had our chances and blew it.

I'm just hoping we can get Benjamen back healthy next year and maybe pick up another right tackle and I think we can be right back here.

Congrats I said I would be back to congratulate you . Y'all won and have great team hopefully we can make it back next year tho it will be hard.

I was impressed with Von Miller. Dude is a legit stud, of course you knew that. I'm not going to lie this loss hurts. I felt we had our chances and blew it.

I'm just hoping we can get Benjamen back healthy next year and maybe pick up another right tackle and I think we can be right back here.
    Stick with it.

This is how we felt in 2013. We had the best offense in NFL history and best QB play ever. It was obvious to us we would beat Seattle. It was hertbreaking,

You have the build (and defensive mindset) to repeat in future years. This will be great motivation and a lesson for the near future.

Great game tonight. You've got a great team. They'll get one soon enough.
    Brock you like a hurricane!

Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

Thanks man, classy post, your boys will be back!

Thanks Panther'sfan

good of you to go out of your way to extend 'grats'
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Classy for those panther fans to come back, much respect!

I told y'all cam would be on his back all night!

Quote Originally Posted by MHOC View Post
    Classy for those panther fans to come back, much respect!

I told y'all cam would be on his back all night!
    Yeah you proved me wrong. Of course I didn't expect Cam to get through this game without being sacked but I thought we'd be able to handle the pressure with some misdirection and counters. Your defense played very disciplined and Wade Phillips put a boss of a game plan together.

And I'm not going to lie, I didn't agree with some of the calls by the ref's but that's not why we lost the game.