Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    But but but he changed this season..he is a LEADER...except its easy to seem changed when you are winning..

true leadership is only revealed under adversity
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

not only that but he didn't try to fight for that fumble, that's not what winners do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuts4koi View Post
    Not only did he not fight for it, he backed away from it. He acted like he didn't want to get hit.
    MYP y'all. Bad example as THE guy.

He's got amazing talent but man, not diving for the ball, walking off the podium... can't tolerate that. I'd be embarrassed. I hope he learns from this.

Quote Originally Posted by LoserSlick View Post
    Meh... he's prideful. Not my problem. Dude's upset

I don't feel entitled to people's poise and composure in stressful situations.
    Sitting there looking pist, that's understandable. But to say the Broncos did nothing special. ....cmon

Quote Originally Posted by 602BroncoFan View Post
    Sitting there looking pist, that's understandable. But to say the Broncos did nothing special. ....cmon
    Oh I didn't catch that. Too much arguing here (5 Giants fans and a Panthers fan). That makes it worse.

Dude is a petulant child. He's shown nothing to alter that imo.

Same ole laptop stealing, entitled cam Newton.

Love it!

Cam Newton lost a ton of points in the character scale tonight. His lack of effort to recover the ball was pathetic, especially given the situation. He basically quit. And his press conference sure negates all the "wonderfulness" he projected all season, when things were going good. He displayed immaturity tonight, MVP or not.

Maybe he should take a lesson or two from the Mannings of the world, who answer the bell even after bitter losses.

Special thanks to Sam_Z for the SB rings collage above

He's also a gutless sissy. Super Bowl on the line and you can't dive for a fumble? Goodness gracious

are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

People say dumb stuff in emotional moments like this especially after losing the big game. Lets not get on him too much for that guys. L.T. said some things he'd like to take back after losing to the Pats in '06. Happens every now and then.

But yeah that was silly of him im sure he immediately probably realized how immature it would look.

Denvers defense is special.
    Rivers is deciding to play bad, just to see how it feels.

Quote Originally Posted by powderblues View Post
    People say dumb stuff in emotional moments like this especially after losing the big game. Lets not get on him too much for that guys. L.T. said some things he'd like to take back after losing to the Pats in '06. Happens every now and then.

But yeah that was silly of him im sure he immediately probably realized how immature it would look.

Denvers defense is special.
    Cam acts like this everytime he loses..EVERYTIME...they been screeming how he has changed this year for weeks how he is a leader now ..well seems he hasnt..he is just a good front runner..when things got tough he got gone in the game and at the presser

Why should we have to wait and watch a grown man mature? This is not a teenager were talking about here, and no, he doesn't get a pass because of the situation because I just got done watching every single one of his teammates give credit, and speak on the loss with humility and respect, both to the fans who deserve to hear it, and to the media who's job it is to ask the tough questions after a loss.

People don't like cam because he's a Dbag, plain and simple. Always has been, always will be. I never bought the whole "Oh, but he's changed!" Horsecrap.....

His actions speak for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by kishzilla View Post
    Why should we have to wait and watch a grown man mature? This is not a teenager were talking about here, and no, he doesn't get a pass because of the situation because I just got done watching every single one of his teammates give credit, and speak on the loss with humility and respect, both to the fans who deserve to hear it, and to the media who's job it is to ask the tough questions after a loss.

People don't like cam because he's a Dbag, plain and simple. Always has been, always will be. I never bought the whole "Oh, but he's changed!" Horsecrap.....

His actions speak for themselves.
    Amen to that. he sure was Johnny on the spot for his dancing in the end zone, showboating and posing. He got sonned today and threw a lil hissy post game.

Yeah, what a ******, who would possibly be upset after winning the super bowl? Golly gee.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatake. View Post
    Yeah, what a ******, who would possibly be upset after winning the super bowl? Golly gee.
    Are you drunk? He lost the SB and acted like my 4 year-old when I tell her it's time to go to bed. He needs to grow up.