Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 96
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,225

    this is where you smack ole Baph lol

    yep, you guys are champs again and i have talked a lot of trash over the years so here is where you guys can let me have it!!

    i deserve any and all smack dished out to me, rub it in my face, say i told you so, whatever you want. i will cp all the regular broncos fans that post in this thread.

    seriously though, congratulations everyone, great win for you guys!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,859
    Get it in now Bronco fans before Tellway takes over.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    5,254
    Im not one to smack around here and won't do that here, but I have seen your posts in here and give you huge props for allowing this to happen (all in good fun of course). Thanks man.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    7,927
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    yep, you guys are champs again and i have talked a lot of trash over the years so here is where you guys can let me have it!!

    i deserve any and all smack dished out to me, rub it in my face, say i told you so, whatever you want. i will cp all the regular broncos fans that post in this thread.

    seriously though, congratulations everyone, great win for you guys!
    I got nuthin to say Baph. I told you to ride with us.

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Get it in now Bronco fans before Tellway takes over.
    lol. Get the Caps Lock warmed up.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,629
    Honestly I hope San Diego wins the Lombardi one day so you can experience how amazing this feels!


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    14,682
    I would smack you but hey you are a chargers fan and I don't think I can kick a man while he is down

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,225
    Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post
    Honestly I hope San Diego wins the Lombardi one day so you can experience how amazing this feels!

    no worries, i have experienced it with my college football team multiple times before.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,885
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    there isn't another player in sports history that has been so dominant in the regular season to just lose in the playoffs like peyton manning. if you can name one worse then we shall have a proper debate about it, until then there is no debate. (unless manning wins the SB this year which he won't)
    that is all
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,225
    Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    I would smack you but hey you are a chargers fan and I don't think I can kick a man while he is down
    sure you can! lol

    but man talking smack here is going to be non existent for a while

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,859
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    no worries, i have experienced it with my college football team multiple times before.
    I would say it's different, but I wouldn't know. The Huskies had to split with Miami when I think they should've been the undisputed champs. Still mad about that.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,225
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    [/B] that is all
    hehe true beags, he got another ring and saved his legacy a little bit. i will even do you a favor and not even mention how his second ring is a welfare ring...opps! did i just say that out loud?

    i know you hate me dude but congrats anyways!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,885
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    hehe true beags, he got another ring and saved his legacy a little bit. i will even do you a favor and not even mention how his second ring is a welfare ring...opps! did i just say that out loud?

    i know you hate me dude but congrats anyways!
    No hate...and I could not care less about Manning or his legacy. I am a Broncos fan
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    14,682
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    no worries, i have experienced it with my college football team multiple times before.
    My college football team yeah I will just say we used to play you in the big 12 lol

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,225
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    I would say it's different, but I wouldn't know. The Huskies had to split with Miami when I think they should've been the undisputed champs. Still mad about that.
    i'm sure it will be different for me because i'm a bigger NFL guy than college but going to the middle of town and celebrating a national championship with thousands of fans is pretty awesome.

    i'm thinking it's at least similar.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,225
    Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    My college football team yeah I will just say we used to play you in the big 12 lol
    Oklahoma? Colorado?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •