Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    So the kid films rather than take control..... Lol.... But that is funny stuff...
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

I don't post in smack much but do read it pretty often, gotta say this is pretty classy and very sportsman like. Good job OP!

You have always had my respect this was well said by you. Thanks for being classy person and since you are diehard Charger fan you are on of few on here majority like as division rivalry goes.

Cheers man!! 👊
    Last edited by Chillez; 02-08-2016 at 10:23 PM.

In an alternate universe the Chargers have 3 rings and the Broncos have 0. At least I hope.

Must be nice boys.
    Rivers is deciding to play bad, just to see how it feels.

Quote Originally Posted by MHSalute View Post
    What did you think of Roby Baph > Verrett lol
    i just seen this. i think no differently about that. never said roby wasn't a good player, he just isn't on verrett's level IMO and being on a SB winning defense doesn't change that.

i also think there are a lot of players around the league that have no rings that are better than a lot of players on the broncos, even on defense.

look at jj watt, no ring but he is still better than anyone on the broncos defense except maybe von and that's a big maybe.
    Last edited by baphamet; 02-09-2016 at 06:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    So the kid films rather than take control..... Lol.... But that is funny stuff...
    looked kind of fake to me but yeah still funny.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Fake.....

You can see the dude grinning at the end. And they just happened to have a hammer laying around? lol

That being said, I'm sure there was plenty of that happening anyway. I look at it as a dramatic reenactment

Quote Originally Posted by kishzilla View Post
    Fake.....

You can see the dude grinning at the end. And they just happened to have a hammer laying around? lol

That being said, I'm sure there was plenty of that happening anyway. I look at it as a dramatic reenactment
    uhh yeah? he's a redneck of course there is a hammer laying around.

it is fake but still funny, pretty much how i felt at that point in time.

DAMN YOU CAM NEWTON! lol

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    i just seen this. i think no differently about that. never said roby wasn't a good player, he just isn't on verrett's level IMO and being on a SB winning defense doesn't change that.

i also think there are a lot of players around the league that have no rings that are better than a lot of players on the broncos, even on defense.

look at jj watt, no ring but he is still better than anyone on the broncos defense except maybe von and that's a big maybe.
    Yeah this is true so many great HOF players never win ring in pro sports but they doesn't take anything away from them being less great. I mean championships are won by teams not individuals along with great coaching and good ownership along with little bit of luck going your way.

Baps, you are a smack forum fixture around here and we wouldn't want it any other way. I may hate what you have to say most of the time but at least you do it with class.

Plus I am a Husker fan as well, so that also helps cloud my better judgment

Defense wins championships

Quote Originally Posted by kishzilla View Post
    Fake.....

It's The Angry Grandpa Show channel on You Tube. It is fake.
    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

I feel like there must be at least some kind of parity to warrant a smack talk. The Broncos just won a championship. The Chargers don't even have a home. It's not fair.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Quote Originally Posted by Roddoliver View Post
    I feel like there must be at least some kind of parity to warrant a smack talk. The Broncos just won a championship. The Chargers don't even have a home. It's not fair.
    Yeah its pretty sad, on the Chargers board they are talking smack about denvers defense not being elite (Jealousy) or that it shouldnt be ranked in the top ten of all time and all the sour grapes stuff, they got one guy listing 25 defenses in NFL history that he says are better then Denvers 2015 super bowl winning defense including a bunch that never even won championships, of course none of the 25 defenses he listed were Charger defenses so at least he got that part right, basically they are to the point of having to glob onto other NFL teams defenses of the past to try and talk smack to denver fans after another Championship season in the mile high city.
    They are on Manning too for being old and washed up, they have been saying this since Denver signed him 4 years ago,
    and 4 years later, 4 AFC West titles, 2 AFC Championship wins against Tom Brady , 2 Super Bowl appearances, only lost 2 division games, 1 All Time Record setting year on Offense and 1 World Championship....Not bad for an old washed up noodle armed QB with a fused neck.
    Manning has done more in 4 years then Rivers has done his whole career.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

Quote Originally Posted by theshiverman View Post
    Yeah its pretty sad, on the Chargers board they are talking smack about denvers defense not being elite (Jealousy) or that it shouldnt be ranked in the top ten of all time and all the sour grapes stuff, they got one guy listing 25 defenses in NFL history that he says are better then Denvers 2015 super bowl winning defense including a bunch that never even won championships, of course none of the 25 defenses he listed were Charger defenses so at least he got that part right, basically they are to the point of having to glob onto other NFL teams defenses of the past to try and talk smack to denver fans after another Championship season in the mile high city.
    They are on Manning too for being old and washed up, they have been saying this since Denver signed him 4 years ago,
    and 4 years later, 4 AFC West titles, 2 AFC Championship wins against Tom Brady , 2 Super Bowl appearances, only lost 2 division games, 1 All Time Record setting year on Offense and 1 World Championship....Not bad for an old washed up noodle armed QB with a fused neck.
    Manning has done more in 4 years then Rivers has done his whole career.
    simply cannot argue this....

but i will say rivers has never been carried by a defense like manning has, you could have literally put any starting QB on that team and you were winning a ring.

i'm sure manning will take that welfare ring all damn day, he should be thanking von and company for saving his legacy.

and that's all i got fellas

Quote Originally Posted by Roddoliver View Post
    pretty much this.

the chargers organization is an embarrassment and if they don't have a big comeback year it could get worse for them if they go to LA and suck.