Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Welp my final 2 items (license plate frame and key ring) just arrived so in total here's everything I ordered (2 of each = 1 for me and 1 for my son).

Last edited by Mel B.; 03-01-2016 at 12:02 PM.

Special thanks to Sam_Z for the SB rings collage above

Last edited by Mel B.; 03-01-2016 at 11:56 AM.

Special thanks to Sam_Z for the SB rings collage above

Some of the official t-shirts are already being discounted at Dillards in Colorado. Were $28.00, now $14.00 ... I wear a 3x, couldn't find my size, but I might get the xxl. I doubt I would wear it much, just for a keep sake.

Wife sent me a pic that the DVD arrived today!!!!!

I can't wait to watch it this weekend. I had planned to watch House of Cards season 4. But that's going to have to wait now.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post

I can't wait to watch it this weekend. I had planned to watch House of Cards season 4. But that's going to have to wait now.
    What is the DVD of? Is it like America's Game? Would love to know so I can order one too.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    What is the DVD of? Is it like America's Game? Would love to know so I can order one too.
    I'll have to watch it and let you know.

Also what's strange is I never got an e-mail notification that it shipped. And it came from Kentucky. All other items came from Ohio. I'm kind of wondering if it's the prize I got from the team from winning the pick em. But my wife says there is no invoice or letter or anything. Just the DVD in the pack.

I just need to know if I need to cancel that part of my order or if it actually just shipped without e-mail confirmation. Maybe I should ask a mod if they know.

I'll have to watch it and let you know.

Also what's strange is I never got an e-mail notification that it shipped. And it came from Kentucky. All other items came from Ohio. I'm kind of wondering if it's the prize I got from the team from winning the pick em. But my wife says there is no invoice or letter or anything. Just the DVD in the pack.

I just need to know if I need to cancel that part of my order or if it actually just shipped without e-mail confirmation. Maybe I should ask a mod if they know.
    Cool, thanks. I hope it turns out to be awesome, whatever it is.

Ok here is the run down in the DVD.

To start there is more of a difference between the Blue ray version and DVD version that just $10 for quality. So if you have a blue ray player and you chose to save $10 on only the DVD version then you missed out.

1. It is does not have the game. Or any other game from the season.

2. Blue ray exclusives are as follows.
    a. Elway and Kubiak
    b. 2015 NFL shots of the year
    c. Broncos SB sound archive
    d. NFL year in sound parts 1-4

3. Bonus features.
    a. SB opening night
    b. SB post game ceremonies
    c. No fly zone
    d. Players on Manning
    e. All time greats on Manning

Now you'll notice the two options say blue ray exclusives and the other is bonus options. Leading one to believe well what's left on the DVD that isn't bonus features? And part of the description says "from opening kick off to crowning glory of Denvers 24-10 victory"

So maybe the game is still on there. But I don't think so because it says DVD run time 103 minutes and blue ray run time 140 minutes. So the extra time is the exclusives I mentioned.

We will see when I pop it in layer tonight. I'll let y'all know. But I think it's only interviews and sound bites.

So sometime in the future they will have to release the game on DVD like the others. I'm a little disappointed it is $35 for no game. Especially since I just deleted my recording Monday after watching for the third time.

So made it 40 minutes in so far. It's been all NFL films style game by game key highlights with sound bites.

I made it all through the divisional round playoff game before the wife made me turn it off. I'll finish the rest tomorrow.

It's pretty good but those who weren't big on the $35 price tag may want to pass.

Cool. Waiting for the DVD to arrive. Cannot wait to watch it. Going to invite the Broncos crew over and re-live the whole season!

$35 a bit high but when I think of what I've spent money on it's a small price. Nice to have highlights all on one DVD.
    Last edited by Fantaztic7; 03-04-2016 at 09:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by osfantaztic View Post
    Cool. Waiting for the DVD to arrive. Cannot wait to watch it. Going to invite the Broncos crew over and re-live the whole season!

$35 a bit high but when I think of what I've spent money on it's a small price. Nice to have highlights all on one DVD.
    I preordered the Blu-Ray from Best Buy for $22.99 a couple weeks ago. Tracking shows it's out for delivery today, 3 days before it will be available in stores! What a nice surprise!

DenverBlood, I can't believe you got yours 4 days early! Mine shipped from probably the same warehouse in Kentucky.

Quote Originally Posted by BHPizza View Post
    I preordered the Blu-Ray from Best Buy for $22.99 a couple weeks ago. Tracking shows it's out for delivery today, 3 days before it will be available in stores! What a nice surprise!

DenverBlood, I can't believe you got yours 4 days early! Mine shipped from probably the same warehouse in Kentucky.
    Good deal! You'll get your copy before me and saved $...

My Dvd just showed up on the front porch this morning!

Can't wait to watch it! My 3 year old daughter has been begging for "Broncos Day" for the last 3 weeks. Lol.

Finished the NFL films portion the last two games were about 35 minutes alone.

About 75 minutes from week 1 through SB.

Starting bonus features now which will be about an hour.