Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: CB Bradley Roby

CB Bradley Roby

Just like someone said on another thread about Stewart who played awesome, I gotta aak the same type of hype be produced here for our boy Bradley.

He was attacked many times, and delivered outstandingly, he has really come into his own, and I expect him to keep growing. The guy just has a knack for making plays when the games are on the line, think about it.

Amazing progress...

John has really made some nice first round picks the last two seasons.

kid is a baller. Great pickup.

Hes been great this year!

Another unsung hero is Webster. Hes played lights out on special teams

IMO Roby was a steal.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Quote Originally Posted by MadMexican View Post
    Just like someone said on another thread about Stewart who played awesome, I gotta aak the same type of hype be produced here for our boy Bradley.

He was attacked many times, and delivered outstandingly, he has really come into his own, and I expect him to keep growing. The guy just has a knack for making plays when the games are on the line, think about it.

Amazing progress...

Yeah, I mean we can do this for just about every guy on defense. But yea, Elway hit a home run on Roby. He's actually gotten better in coverage than I expected him to be coming out of college.

Everyone is talking about our three shutdown corners

While Roby got the most opportunities to make plays after Von I herd all of our first draft picks that Elway and Co made called in the Super Bowl.

Wolfe made his presence felt
    Sly batted down a pass
    Ray hurt Cams left should I think

When it the last time you remember all of our last five top draft picks making plays in ANY game?
    Champ Bailey is the only player in NFL history to earn 200+ (203) Passes Defended
    Terrell Davis is 3rd all time in rushing yards per game (97.5)

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    IMO Roby was a steal.
    I agree completely. Since he defended that pass while covering Reggie Wayne in his rookie year, I have been developing a man crush on the dude. He's a baller with a chip on his shoulder since people doubted him.

Our depth on defense is sick!

Supposedly Roby couldn't tackle in college, but I seen him lay wood all year long

Quote Originally Posted by Pack Mules View Post
    Supposedly Roby couldn't tackle in college, but I seen him lay wood all year long
    Say whaaaaaaaat? An Ohio State corner who can't tackle? That was Roby's greatest strength in college.

Another unsung hero is Webster. Hes played lights out on special teams
    Roby would be a number 2 and even number 1 on some teams. He played great all year. I really think Webster is ready for prime time, I always liked his potential. Than we have Doss and Nixon (who Kubiak has been speaking real high of) as depth and future starters. I think we are set for a while at CB
    How did I get so lucky at 8 years old to pick the Broncos as my favourite NFL team and 35 years later have them be the most successful winning franchise since I picked them

Say whaaaaaaaat? An Ohio State corner who can't tackle? That was Roby's greatest strength in college.
    That was his knock apparently....seen the tapes to after they drafted him, he was whiffing on everything. Sure proved the doubters wrong

Roby was a steal, i remeber Mayock saying he would have been an early 1st round pic had he not been injured.

So happy we have him

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Roby is quietly turning into the best 3rd down DB in the league.

Hooray, beer!

Quote Originally Posted by MadMexican View Post

Amazing progress...

I've always had love for Roby. Kid got game.