Page 60 of 63 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Elway as a GM

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    We did look pretty good, I was particularly impressed with the play and penetration from Jared Crick. Broncomania should also be excited to hear the reports from Mike Klis that as good as Crick is playing, Adam Gotsis is right in his back pocket!!! That is exciting news for a rookie playing DE in a 3-4 scheme!
    it's two games, if anyone wants to act like i was proven wrong based on those two games then start eating crow about the chargers and their terrible roster as well as melvin gordon being a bust.

it's stupid to make judgments after only two games but in those two games the denver defense has looked good.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    1 tackle 1 assist in 2 games

His replacement has 3 total tackles 1 pass defensed and 4 qb hits
    according to pff player grades, jax has 3 DL'men that have played better so far than any lineman on your team, that includes malik.

DL is your weakness this year even though they are still not terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    you said we would start 0-2 what gives?

why is it none of you gutless broncos fans are held accountable for the stuff you say but i am?
    You're on a Broncos board..... What do you expect???

according to pff player grades, jax has 3 DL'men that have played better so far than any lineman on your team, that includes malik.

ya we can tell how great they are by them stopping the other offenses...good lord 32.5 points per game.....85 bears move over...2016 jags is in the house

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    You're on a Broncos board..... What do you expect???
    i expect someone to hold himself to the same standard they hold others to. if you are going to talk smack to me about me being wrong i'm going to hold you to that same standard.

i expect someone to hold himself to the same standard they hold others to. if you are going to talk smack to me about me being wrong i'm going to hold you to that same standard.
    And again, you're on a Broncos board talking smack against an opposing team. It's human nature to be defensive, contradictory, etc. when someone comes at you on your home turf, isn't it??? I'd get the same treatment if I was on a Chargers board don't you think? I think your expectations of a few is off, not all, but a few.

And again, you're on a Broncos board talking smack against an opposing team. It's human nature to be defensive, contradictory, etc. when someone comes at you on your home turf, isn't it??? I'd get the same treatment if I was on a Chargers board don't you think? I think your expectations of a few is off, not all, but a few.
    oh i'm well aware of how this place works. so what i'm reading here is its okay to be hypocritical and contradictory because its your home turf but i as a rival should set a higher standard?

if you were on the official chargers message board talking smack like i do here, you would get banned.....there is a reason why i am here and not there. .

oh i'm well aware of how this place works. so what i'm reading here is its okay to be hypocritical and contradictory because its your home turf but i as a rival should set a higher standard?

if you were on the official chargers message board talking smack like i do here, you would get banned.....there is a reason why i am here and not there. .
    Did I say that? You're expectations in a SMACK board from rival fans is off. There are few here that won't back down. It is the Smack board. I will hold my arguments to a different standard, but that's just me.

The second highlighted area is exactly what I'm saying.... I would get no respect there, even from the mods. Not sure what you're expecting.

Did I say that? You're expectations in a SMACK board from rival fans is off. There are few here that won't back down. It is the Smack board. I will hold my arguments to a different standard, but that's just me.

The second highlighted area is exactly what I'm saying.... I would get no respect there, even from the mods. Not sure what you're expecting.
    LOL i have zero expectations, i'm just here to talk crap and laugh a lil. but i'm still going to hold someone to the same crap they are trying to hold me to, not sure what's so hard to understand about that.

at the end of the day it's all pointless smack talking, who cares?

LOL i have zero expectations, i'm just here to talk crap and laugh a lil. but i'm still going to hold someone to the same crap they are trying to hold me to, not sure what's so hard to understand about that.

Exactly...... I still get to go home at the end of the day, and still get up in the morning and work, (unless I can win PowerBall)!!!!

you do...other wise you wouldn't worry about getting a horrible life changing infraction...or put people on ignore cause you cant stand getting ripped

it's two games, if anyone wants to act like i was proven wrong based on those two games then start eating crow about the chargers and their terrible roster as well as melvin gordon being a bust.

it's stupid to make judgments after only two games but in those two games the denver defense has looked good.
    Who is making any judgment calls or premature statements about anything here?

Being excited about a free agent and a draft pick playing well to start off the year has nothing to do with any type of judgment?

I think you had to eat crow one too many times my friend and that is making you a very obsessed soul. Obsessed insecurities due to all of your failed statements here on the forum...

Who is the 22nd graded qb and who is 24th.... whats that Siemian 22nd > Rivers 24th...yep thats what PFF says must be true

If our line is not "terrible" what does that Make the Chargers.. complete trash High school Olines lines could run all day on them? lol You guys dont have anyone as good as Crick much less Wolfe and neither do the Jags you and i both know it. Heck the Chargers best dlineman by far has the worst grades on the Chargers
    Last edited by Beagle; 09-20-2016 at 08:05 PM.
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

but not to smugly insist the broncos would be worse on defense all off season, or insist we screwed up by not over paying for brent all offseason...then its ok

you said we would start 0-2 what gives?

why is it none of you gutless broncos fans are held accountable for the stuff you say but i am?
    Big deal buddy, you have lost to one garbage team and you've beaten one garbage team? WOW, bring out the lombardi!!
    It's hilarious listening to your 'little' wins and the standards by which you set your team. Really small time man...kinda sad actually.