Page 61 of 63 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 LastLast

Thread: Elway as a GM

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    but not to smugly insist the broncos would be worse on defense all off season, or insist we screwed up by not over paying for brent all offseason...then its ok
    Guy came on here bragging all offseason about how our defense would suck now that trevathan and malik have left. Our defense looks better.
    Then starts saying our offense is a piece of crap. hahaha.

Ladies and gentlemen, here is the baph rule by which you should apply all reason and logic.
    Step 1. Take what baph spews
    Step 2. Let it sink in for a moment.
    Step 3. Understand that the exact OPPOSITE of what he has said will be the reality.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoPower View Post
    Guy came on here bragging all offseason about how our defense would suck now that trevathan and malik have left. Our defense looks better.
    Then starts saying our offense is a piece of crap. hahaha.

Ladies and gentlemen, here is the baph rule by which you should apply all reason and logic.
    Step 1. Take what baph spews
    Step 2. Let it sink in for a moment.
    Step 3. Understand that the exact OPPOSITE of what he has said will be the reality.
    I noticed it durring last season but there is a long line of history that proves this to be at the least a scientific theory. I call it "The Barph effect"
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Every snap that Oz takes just makes it clearer and clearer that Elway made the right choice in not paying him. This of course makes baphs talk of a mistake seem more and more silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Every snap that Oz takes just makes it clearer and clearer that Elway made the right choice in not paying him. This of course makes baphs talk of a mistake seem more and more silly.
    "Oh but Elway should have signed him earlier and got him for a little less money!!"

Another one of baphs classic fails.

"Oh but Elway should have signed him earlier and got him for a little less money!!"

Another one of baphs classic fails.
    In baph's defense, he's been fooled and played by that Chargers organization for so many years, it's no wonder he can't tell left from right any longer.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Baphs how bout Brock? Elway really blew it on that one right?

I mean Baph, I'm sure you knew this bump was coming, but I thought Elway made a mistake by letting Brock walk and not paying him sooner? I thought that we were in trouble at the QB situation

4 TD's on the road against a tough Bengals defense.

Yet again, baph ends up with egg on his face. Oh, and those chargers are sure looking good against the Colts huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I mean Baph, I'm sure you knew this bump was coming, but I thought Elway made a mistake by letting Brock walk and not paying him sooner? I thought that we were in trouble at the QB situation

4 TD's on the road against a tough Bengals defense.

Yet again, baph ends up with egg on his face. Oh, and those chargers are sure looking good against the Colts huh?
    Baphs is wrong on EVERYTHING.

Baphs "Denvers offense is garbage"

Trevor Siemian is 1st QB in NFL history to throw for 300 yards & 4 TD w/out an interception in his 1st career road start

How you like them apples?

How you like them apples?

In the last five games going back to the 2015 playoffs, the Broncos have held Tom Brady, Cam Newton (twice), Andrew Luck and Dalton to a collective passer rating under 70.0.
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    In the last five games going back to the 2015 playoffs, the Broncos have held Tom
    Brady, Cam Newton (twice), Andrew Luck and Dalton to a collective passer rating under 70.0.
    But man...we really missed out by not overpaying MJ...dammit elway

Remember the movie Airplane! when this woman was going crazy and everyone was slapping her to calm her down. There was a line to the end of the airplane with everyone waiting to slap, punch, stab, shoot, ect. this woman.

That's what I'm seeing right now with you guys vs Baph.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Remember the movie Airplane! when this woman was going crazy and everyone was slapping her to calm her down. There was a line to the end of the airplane with everyone waiting to slap, punch, stab, shoot, ect. this woman.

And your avy is the topless woman that randomly runs by.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post

Nice but is name is now Barph!