Page 61 of 63 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 935

Thread: Elway as a GM

  1. #901
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    1,820
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    but not to smugly insist the broncos would be worse on defense all off season, or insist we screwed up by not over paying for brent all offseason...then its ok
    Guy came on here bragging all offseason about how our defense would suck now that trevathan and malik have left. Our defense looks better.
    Then starts saying our offense is a piece of crap. hahaha.

    Ladies and gentlemen, here is the baph rule by which you should apply all reason and logic.
    Step 1. Take what baph spews
    Step 2. Let it sink in for a moment.
    Step 3. Understand that the exact OPPOSITE of what he has said will be the reality.

  2. #902
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,885
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoPower View Post
    Guy came on here bragging all offseason about how our defense would suck now that trevathan and malik have left. Our defense looks better.
    Then starts saying our offense is a piece of crap. hahaha.

    Ladies and gentlemen, here is the baph rule by which you should apply all reason and logic.
    Step 1. Take what baph spews
    Step 2. Let it sink in for a moment.
    Step 3. Understand that the exact OPPOSITE of what he has said will be the reality.
    I noticed it durring last season but there is a long line of history that proves this to be at the least a scientific theory. I call it "The Barph effect"
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

  3. #903
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    27,069
    Every snap that Oz takes just makes it clearer and clearer that Elway made the right choice in not paying him. This of course makes baphs talk of a mistake seem more and more silly.


  4. #904
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    1,820
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Every snap that Oz takes just makes it clearer and clearer that Elway made the right choice in not paying him. This of course makes baphs talk of a mistake seem more and more silly.
    "Oh but Elway should have signed him earlier and got him for a little less money!!"

    Another one of baphs classic fails.

  5. #905
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    West Coast, Denmark
    Posts
    8,445
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoPower View Post
    "Oh but Elway should have signed him earlier and got him for a little less money!!"

    Another one of baphs classic fails.
    In baph's defense, he's been fooled and played by that Chargers organization for so many years, it's no wonder he can't tell left from right any longer.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

  6. #906
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,563
    Baphs how bout Brock? Elway really blew it on that one right?

  7. #907
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    27,069
    I mean Baph, I'm sure you knew this bump was coming, but I thought Elway made a mistake by letting Brock walk and not paying him sooner? I thought that we were in trouble at the QB situation

    4 TD's on the road against a tough Bengals defense.

    Yet again, baph ends up with egg on his face. Oh, and those chargers are sure looking good against the Colts huh?


  8. #908
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    1,820
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I mean Baph, I'm sure you knew this bump was coming, but I thought Elway made a mistake by letting Brock walk and not paying him sooner? I thought that we were in trouble at the QB situation

    4 TD's on the road against a tough Bengals defense.

    Yet again, baph ends up with egg on his face. Oh, and those chargers are sure looking good against the Colts huh?
    Baphs is wrong on EVERYTHING.

  9. #909
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    1,820
    Baphs "Denvers offense is garbage"

    Trevor Siemian is 1st QB in NFL history to throw for 300 yards & 4 TD w/out an interception in his 1st career road start

    How you like them apples?

  10. #910
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    11,340
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoPower View Post
    How you like them apples?

  11. #911
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,885
    In the last five games going back to the 2015 playoffs, the Broncos have held Tom Brady, Cam Newton (twice), Andrew Luck and Dalton to a collective passer rating under 70.0.
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

  12. #912
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,036
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    In the last five games going back to the 2015 playoffs, the Broncos have held Tom
    Brady, Cam Newton (twice), Andrew Luck and Dalton to a collective passer rating under 70.0.
    But man...we really missed out by not overpaying MJ...dammit elway

  13. #913
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,735
    Remember the movie Airplane! when this woman was going crazy and everyone was slapping her to calm her down. There was a line to the end of the airplane with everyone waiting to slap, punch, stab, shoot, ect. this woman.

    That's what I'm seeing right now with you guys vs Baph.

  14. #914
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    27,069
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Remember the movie Airplane! when this woman was going crazy and everyone was slapping her to calm her down. There was a line to the end of the airplane with everyone waiting to slap, punch, stab, shoot, ect. this woman.

    That's what I'm seeing right now with you guys vs Baph.
    And your avy is the topless woman that randomly runs by.


  15. #915
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,885
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Remember the movie Airplane! when this woman was going crazy and everyone was slapping her to calm her down. There was a line to the end of the airplane with everyone waiting to slap, punch, stab, shoot, ect. this woman.

    That's what I'm seeing right now with you guys vs Baph.
    Nice but is name is now Barph!
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •