Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Denver shouldn't host the 2016 NFL season opener

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

That article was extremely disrespectful.

I was just going to post this. This is a clown piece. Apparently this guy wants to see a 63 to 52 game or something.

Embarrassing writing.

Standard Chris Chase garbage. Don't bother giving the guy clicks. The only thing that should be stripped is his status as a professional writer. It's pretty clear he lost a ton of money betting on Carolina.

I've seen these kinds of articles before. Solely written for attention and buzz and nothing significant. Do everyone a favor and not click that link, don't give that writer that kind of support.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Writer must be a Patriot fan.

And the opener between PIT and NE was a big draw? Really? Why do the sports media need to continue to bash us? I just don't get it. Snubbed again by the HOF. Trashed throughout the week leading up to the SB. All season long the media told us we couldn't win and yet we did. What is it about our team that they just love to hate on us?

Go sit on it Mr. Who ever the hell you are.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

I stopped looking at anything on Fox Sports about 4-5 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    And the opener between PIT and NE was a big draw? Really? Why do the sports media need to continue to bash us? I just don't get it. Snubbed again by the HOF. Trashed throughout the week leading up to the SB. All season long the media told us we couldn't win and yet we did. What is it about our team that they just love to hate on us?

Go sit on it Mr. Who ever the hell you are.
    Media hates being wrong and looking like an idiot for praising the Panthers to the heavens. They obviously hate it when a defensive team beats their star NFC offensive team, and of course some writers play off this to write trash articles like this.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Eh, it's a perfect example of the East Coast bias that "doesn't exist". I welcome the disrespect as we all know how that turned out for us this season. So please, keep doubting us all the way to a dynasty.

Defense wins championships

Put it on the bulletin board, let's repeat.

All I got from this is that this guy is either a Patriots or Panthers fans and he is very salty. His tears taste so good.

He should end that diatribe with "Made Ya Look"
    [

It will be Carolina to open, It will be billed as Super Bowl MVP Von Miller vs League MVP Cam Newton, it will be pumped up as a chance for redemption for Newton and Revenge for the Panthers, its the NFL's best story to kick off the season, nothing else comes close. (plus the NFL would love nothing more then to have Newton rehabilitate his reputation on opening night)

If Manning was comming back then of course New England would be a slam dunk choice.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

I sure am tired of our team getting NO RESPECT while some snot nose punk QB gets all the hype!!!
    smh