Thread: Egg roulette

Egg roulette

some silliness from Peyton's appearance on Fallon. made me laugh. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SRb3TmNYd90

CP for posting this!

Manning may not come across as the coolest cat in town but he is certainly a good sport and has a real funny side as well!

I saw this as well pretty cool having Magic vs Peyton on silly egg competition. I'm diehard Lakers fan as well to see Magic was pretty good as well.

That was funny! Manning is a great sport!

Did anybody else see the post egg roulette interview with Manning. It was hysterical. He just sat there in his black hoodie clenching his jaw saying he just didn't make plays and that it wasn't as if Magic had done anything special, he just didn't make plays. When they asked him how he felt he got up and walked out.

-Kristen Wiig Hilariously Pretends to Be Peyton Manning for Entire 'Tonight Show' Interview-

"Just one day after a hilarious Tonight Show appearance from Super Bowl-winning quarterback Peyton Manning came a hilarious Tonight Show appearance from Super Bowl-winning quarterback Peyton Manning.

Zoolander 2 star Kristen Wiig continued her tradition of coming on the late-night show dressed up as other celebs, and Thursday's appearance as Manning did not disappoint.

"I'm still so tired from Sunday," she told host Jimmy Fallon. "I tried really hard. We won!"...

Wiig hilarious answered some questions about the big game (which she clearly did not tune in for) before Fallon took it to the rapid-fire round, where we learned about some of the NFL star's favorite things. ...

Wiig capped off the hysterical interview by trying her hand at a football toss. "Show us why you're arguably the greatest quarterback to ever play the game," Fallon encouraged." ...

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/kristen-wii...063000335.html

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Did anybody else see the post egg roulette interview with Manning. It was hysterical. He just sat there in his black hoodie clenching his jaw saying he just didn't make plays and that it wasn't as if Magic had done anything special, he just didn't make plays. When they asked him how he felt he got up and walked out.
    Oh, I wouldve loved to see that. Do you have a link por favor?

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    CPs for this. I lol'd at the video when I saw it but I don't have the words to express my disappointment that Manning, great showman that he is, didn't at least once shout, "Omaha!" before smashing one of the eggs on his head.

That said, I haven't confirmed whether your comment is real or made up, but I lol'd all over again, so CPs to you friend.

Quote Originally Posted by imahardkase View Post
    CPs for this. I lol'd at the video when I saw it but I don't have the words to express my disappointment that Manning, great showman that he is, didn't at least once shout, "Omaha!" before smashing one of the eggs on his head.

That said, I haven't confirmed whether your comment is real or made up, but I lol'd all over again, so CPs to you friend.
    Glad you had a laugh but sorry to disappoint. Goodell confiscated and destroyed all of the recordings.