NFL Power Rankings: Denver Broncos take throne -- then what?

After an incredible finish to the regular season, playoff run and championship, very nice to see the final power rankings:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...rone-then-what

Enjoy Broncos fans

It's nice to see rankings which actually make SENSE --unlike ESPN's.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

CBS/Pete Prisco also has us at #1

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/powerrankings

If I were doing power rankings, which I may as well, it would look like this:

1. Broncos
    2. Patriots
    3. Steelers
    4. Bengals
    5. Panthers
    6. Seahawks
    7. Chiefs
    8. Cardinals
    9. Packers
    10. Vikings

Seeing the Broncos play many of these teams, I believe that all the top teams in the AFC were better than Carolina. That said, I give Carolina a nod for getting there. I think Denver faced the best teams in the league in NE and Pitt and I personally believe both Cincy and KC were better than Carolina.

Quote Originally Posted by coffee View Post
    If I were doing power rankings, which I may as well, it would look like this:

1. Broncos
    2. Patriots
    3. Steelers
    4. Bengals
    5. Panthers
    6. Seahawks
    7. Chiefs
    8. Cardinals
    9. Packers
    10. Vikings

Seeing the Broncos play many of these teams, I believe that all the top teams in the AFC were better than Carolina. That said, I give Carolina a nod for getting there. I think Denver faced the best teams in the league in NE and Pitt and I personally believe both Cincy and KC were better than Carolina.
    I would have the Panthers tied with Pittsburgh. Cincinnati is a good team WITH Dalton. Without, they are average. And frankly, I'm not sold on Dalton anymore than I'm sold on "deer in the headlights" Carson Palmer.

NFL power rankings come from the same people that told us the Broncos had no chance to beat the Patriots or the Panthers. These people know no more than anyone else. For some reason people tend to believe that because something is said in print or on TV, that it is true. NFL Power Rankings mean nothing. They are just some guy's opinion. In reality they're a gimmick to attract readers and viewers.
    If you love NFL stats and history
    pro-football-reference.com
    jt-sw.com/football

Quote Originally Posted by Breezer View Post
    NFL power rankings come from the same people that told us the Broncos had no chance to beat the Patriots or the Panthers. These people know no more than anyone else. For some reason people tend to believe that because something is said in print or on TV, that it is true. NFL Power Rankings mean nothing. They are just some guy's opinion. In reality they're a gimmick to attract readers and viewers.
    Theyre fun to look at and agree or disagree with. But it's not true that all the people who devise the different rankings out there picked the Panthers =CBS picked the Broncos!

I'm shocked that they didn't put another team at the Number 1 position. The comments describing Denver were Spot On.