Broncos Safety Keo Arrested For DUI

The offseason has officially begun...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ested-for-dui/

Broncos safety Shiloh Keo was arrested on a DUI charge early Saturday in his native Idaho.

KBOI TV in Boise reported that Keo was booked into the Ada County Jail at 2:19 a.m. Saturday by the Idaho State Police.

Keo, 28, signed with the Broncos in December and saw significant action through the end of the regular season and playoffs for a banged-up Broncos secondary. He had three postseason tackles.

A fifth-round pick of the Texans in 2011, Keo played in 42 games for the Texans from 2011-13.

What a dunce.

Hell be kicked to the curb this off season anyway.

Sheesh! This guy had to of just made around $150,000 in the playoffs/SB alone and he couldn't spend a little on a taxi/chauffer? IDIOT!

I just don't understand it!!!! Call uber!! Heck.... what they're gonna be paying for court costs and all the fines and all of that? Pay ME and I'll make myself available as personal shuttle service.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    I just don't understand it!!!! Call uber!! Heck.... what they're gonna be paying for court costs and all the fines and all of that? Pay ME and I'll make myself available as personal shuttle service.

Do i have to be drunk? And what are your rates?
    Glen Haven Fire

Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    Do i have to be drunk? And what are your rates?
    My rules are fluid depending on the "guest".... you?

No, don't have to be drunk.
    Rates- $0 first mile... $0 each additional mile.
    MUST have laughs and fun!!

Nice pun in first 4 words! Well it would be my family...ever see bobs burgers? Lol thats similar to what youd be in for...lol
    Glen Haven Fire

Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    Nice pun in first 4 words! Well it would be my family...ever see bobs burgers? Lol thats similar to what youd be in for...lol
    Sign me up!!!!!!

Glad he didn't hurt anyone! Hope he learns from it and maybe he can help others not to make the same mistake..

Quote Originally Posted by Playsmart View Post
    Glad he didn't hurt anyone! Hope he learns from it and maybe he can help others not to make the same mistake..
    So frustrating. Keo is a free agent March 9th on a minimum veteran contract. You got to cut him now and set an example for the rest of the offseason.

Sadly, this is the reality of our entire society. As with the 2 DUIs that top Broncos front office personnel were involved in a couple years ago. The good news is that the hell and expense a drunk driver has to go through with the advent of new laws is a HUGE incentive to not drive while intoxicated, ever again. And at 2 in the morning? Hell, anyone who is driving around at that time of night is likely to get pulled over. AND likely to be intoxicated.

Hopefully Keo learns from this.

Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post
    Sadly, this is the reality of our entire society. As with the 2 DUIs that top Broncos front office personnel were involved in a couple years ago. The good news is that the hell and expense a drunk driver has to go through with the advent of new laws is a HUGE incentive to not drive while intoxicated, ever again. And at 2 in the morning? Hell, anyone who is driving around at that time of night is likely to get pulled over. AND likely to be intoxicated.

Hopefully Keo learns from this.
    Believe me, as a retired law enforcement officer, any vehicle on the road after 2:00 am, gets extra attention. Nothing good happens after midnight.

Broncos Safety Shiloh Keo Arrested for DUI

Broncos safety Shiloh Keo was arrested early Saturday morning in Idaho on a driving under the influence charge.

According to the arrest report on the Ada County Sheriff's website, Keo, 28, was booked at 2:19 a.m. by Idaho State Police. He has since bonded out.

Every game, all season

"We're aware of the matter involving Shiloh Keo and are in the process of reviewing it," the Denver Broncos told NFL Media in a statement.

Keo was a backup safety who played four regular season game for the Broncos, mostly in spot duty and on special teams. After injuries decimated the Denver secondary in the AFC Championship Game, Keo's role increased, earning three tackles. He also recovered the Patriots' onside kick attempt to seal the victory.

Keo famously reached out to Broncos defensive coordinator Wade Phillips during the season to get a job.

The safety went to college at Idaho before being drafted in the fifth round in 2011 by the Houston Texans.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Oops, sorry folks, didn't see that this was started in a thread already. Mods, please merge with the other one. Thanks
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware