• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • donnyrides
    Practice Squad
    • Mar 2005

Fun Cap mock that YOU can do.

You want to kill about an hour and feel like a GM? Give this a try:
    Be your favorite team's GM: cut, tag and sign players to build the ultimate roster.

Best thing I could figure out was to cut manning and Clady to get us up to about 35 mil then let Malik walk and keep the LB core together.

Have fun and share your plan.

Comment

• Rich_C
      Captain
      • Aug 2012

So aside from the right crazy numbers we are talking here....most of what is posted I just cannot see it happening.

1. I thought it might not be a bad thing to extend Talib and lower hit cap hit this season there is no way he'd accept the magic number they said he would of 3.8 mil....I laughed...

After that I just couldn't trust the logic behind the tool. I also didn't like that it wouldn't let me restructure certain players.....why?

Comment

• uknflfan
        Practice Squad
        • Feb 2014

This tool is a bit of fun, but doesn't really replicate anything that may happen in reality.
        2016 San Diego Chargers GM & New York Giants GM - see bio for trade block/needs

Comment

• JerseyAdam
          Special Teams
          • May 2006

100 bucccckkkkksss these people are criminals.

yes ronjo, am looking for fitted.

Comment

• JerseyAdam
            Special Teams
            • May 2006

thanks, but new era and lids were the first places i checked. i actually ordered from lids 3 times, seems their website is just messed up. i get a conformation email then an other email few days later saying "cannot ship bc item is out of stock".

thanks though...

Comment

• haciendadad
              Starter
              • Feb 2007

Top 75 Free Agents List

Interesting that Brock barely made the list.

The latest football news, analysis, and rankings from PFF. Featuring data-driven rankings and stats for NFL, fantasy football, and the NFL Draft.
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

Comment

• Sam_Z
                Banned User
                • Dec 2004

Four Denver Broncos in the top 20 it's pretty amazing. Can't believe Robert Ayers is up there at number 23, what's up with that? Lol

Comment

• TheManningMelon
                  Practice Squad
                  • Jan 2016

Doesn't surprise me that Brock's not up the list. I know a lot of people here are really high on him (some might be simply because they want Manning gone), but I see flaws in the guy (beyond the inexperience thing). His height was a concern whether he could stay healthy, and he's already been hurt. That's a ding in his market value. Although people blow the horn that he has a great arm, his goofy sidearm motion has been the root cause of several tipped balls at the line (which is kinda weird to me...I'd think a 6'6+ guy would have many less). And, some receivers were saying they were dropping his passes because the ball comes in weird sometimes (nose down). Last, he's not very quick, even though many praise his mobility. So, maybe others are seeing some of the same?

He's good to try, IMHO, but I can't say he'll turn into a really good QB.

Edit: I see Knighton's on the list. Curious whether his team will keep him. I haven't followed how he did last season. Was he the beast that he was supposed to be? I bet he's regretting leaving the Broncos for the money and not getting a ring.
                  Last edited by TheManningMelon; 02-25-2016, 11:32 AM.

Comment

• Strip Sacked
                    Banned User
                    • Dec 2015

The Brock love does get old. I sorta can't wait until the day that both Manning and Brock are gone. Of course Denver always has to have controversy behind center.

I love Brock's attitude and locker-room maturity. But that doesn't win football games. That doesn't change his inability to read coverages at this point in his career. If he were a rookie I'd be all on board. But he's been in the league for what, 3-4 years now? Even though he hasn't been starting, I feel like his ceiling has lowered substantially.

I personally would rather draft one of the college QB's over brock.

Comment

• TheManningMelon
                      Practice Squad
                      • Jan 2016

Originally posted by IAMRED View Post
                      The Brock love does get old. I sorta can't wait until the day that both Manning and Brock are gone. Of course Denver always has to have controversy behind center.

I love Brock's attitude and locker-room maturity. But that doesn't win football games. That doesn't change his inability to read coverages at this point in his career. If he were a rookie I'd be all on board. But he's been in the league for what, 3-4 years now? Even though he hasn't been starting, I feel like his ceiling has lowered substantially.

I personally would rather draft one of the college QB's over brock.
                      Brock might gain that coverage read ability as he gains experience. I'm not as worried about that as I am his physical problems. With the needs on the o-line, and with holes that might need to be filled with all of the free agent vacancies that might happen, I'd rather not see the Broncos burn a draft pick on yet another QB (although I thought I read Elway will always draft one QB every draft). Any QB's in the draft worth having?

Comment

• kingelway7
                        Playmaker
                        • Apr 2010

Rendering of Broncos Super Bowl 50 Ring Unveiled?

This morning, Ronnie Hilman posted this image to his twitter account with the hashtag #WorldChamps

Could this be a drawing of what the players Super Bowl rings will look like?

Denver Broncos
                        New York Yankees
                        New York Knicks
                        Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

• Houshmazode
                          The Mountaineer
                          • Sep 2006

I'm not sure, because your post has no pic.
                          :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                          sigpic

Comment

• ArchAngel
                            Special Teams
                            • Jun 2007

I see it and I hope not because its ugly.

Comment

• Chrissy
                              Bench Warmer
                              • Jul 2015

Originally posted by ArchAngel View Post
                              I see it and I hope not because its ugly.
                              lol I agree..

Comment

Working...
                              X