Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: trevathan

trevathan

Let's give it up for Danny on what may have been the unsung play of the day when he hustled to get wards fumble after the interception. That heads up hustle just may have preserved victory for us! Great effort Trev!

Yeah that was great plus he recovered the fumble earlier off of Tolbert.

But ward must have taken some shots seemed he had a hard time using his legs. First the int he stumbled and feel a few times and the last strip sack of cam he stumbled picking that ball up lol.

Trevathan is so underrated in our defense. He's all over the field every game, he's great in coverage, and he never gives up on a play. Leading tackler this season as well. Having him and Marshall allows us to do so much with our defense. Both are top 5 ILBs IMO

He and Marshall don't get the attention of Thomas Davis and Luke Keuchley, but they are some of the most versatile middle LBs in the league. Can do it all. I hope they can find the money to resign both of them.

I love Trevathan, hope he is here next year.

Our middle linebackers both fly under the radar because of the big names on defense we have, I remember Travathan being one of the only ones that could tackle in the superbowl two years ago. Hopefully Elway can keep both him and Marshall.

Id take out lbs over theirs any day. They really were underrated. Mlb was a huge ? Goong into the season and both of them played great and stay healthy

Quote Originally Posted by cmc0605 View Post
    I love Trevathan, hope he is here next year.
    gonna have to choose between him, marshal and malik

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Gosh I like Danny. Please stay.
    You're a Bronco.

I love what Trevathan has done for us his entire career, and salute him for all the heart he has brought. He is going to get deservedly paid, but unfortunately I can't see it being with the Broncos.

Linebackers kind of fall in the same category as RB's...they are more abundant and easier to groom than some other positions. I see us keeping Marshall who is a restricted free agent and getting Todd Davis in to replace Trevathon, with Corey Nelson backing them up. I believe we will draft some late rounders again in this draft.
    How did I get so lucky at 8 years old to pick the Broncos as my favourite NFL team and 35 years later have them be the most successful winning franchise since I picked them

That hustle play to recover wards fumble was completely unreal and was a microcosm of the game and how much more the broncos wanted the game

Quote Originally Posted by Njbroncofan1 View Post
    That hustle play to recover wards fumble was completely unreal and was a microcosm of the game and how much more the broncos wanted the game
    I agree completely

His final game as a Bronco was a fine one. Maybe he and Malik will be teammates in the same place next season.

Quote Originally Posted by broncsx3 View Post
    His final game as a Bronco was a fine one. Maybe he and Malik will be teammates in the same place next season.
    I do believe we keep Malik. He takes wares money next year .

Quote Originally Posted by Blanket24 View Post
    Let's give it up for Danny on what may have been the unsung play of the day when he hustled to get wards fumble after the interception. That heads up hustle just may have preserved victory for us! Great effort Trev!
    Trevathan is dope. I always gave this man credit. I knew he would show up.