Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

A Priceless Bronco Costco Moment

My wife and I were shopping for a new TV yesterday at Costco. While we were standing in the middle of about 100 sets all tuned to the exact same feed we hear, "The top 10 plays of the SB!" Then they showed the Von's Q1 strip sack TD recovery we both start yelling, "get it get it get...Touchdown Broncos!" Seeing our SB50 highlights playing on 100 big screen/huge screen/small screens at the same time was awesome.

The fun from this SB win just keeps going and going and going
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!

What makes it better is, 7 out of 10 were probably Broncos plays.

Quote Originally Posted by CDUB1620 View Post
    What makes it better is, 7 out of 10 were probably Broncos plays.
    You'd think so but on either ESPN.com or NFL.com there was a similar video and it seemed to be dominated by Panthers plays for some stupid reason. Still can't get any respect even after winning a Super Bowl lol.
    Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

[QUOTE=Dennis.1960;5383350]My wife and I were shopping for a new TV yesterday at Costco. While we were standing in the middle of about 100 sets all tuned to the exact same feed we hear, "The top 10 plays of the SB!" Then they showed the Von's Q1 strip sack TD recovery we both start yelling, "get it get it get...Touchdown Broncos!" Seeing our SB50 highlights playing on 100 big screen/huge screen/small screens at the same time was awesome.
    Last edited by crazyanimal8; 02-15-2016 at 02:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
    My wife and I were shopping for a new TV yesterday at Costco. While we were standing in the middle of about 100 sets all tuned to the exact same feed we hear, "The top 10 plays of the SB!" Then they showed the Von's Q1 strip sack TD recovery we both start yelling, "get it get it get...Touchdown Broncos!" Seeing our SB50 highlights playing on 100 big screen/huge screen/small screens at the same time was awesome.

The fun from this SB win just keeps going and going and going
    The fun from this SB win just keeps going and going and going [/QUOTE]

Priceless. Lol! I would love to be there just to see you guys celebrate like that... I love when people are so passionate about their teams and they aren't afraid to express it. It has been a great month so far ever since the Bronco's won... I have been a little more cheerful day to day! I can't blame you for getting excited and cheering for the Broncos.

Happy Holiday brother.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC58FJxqMstDuwD8R_QIJdSA

Quote Originally Posted by crazyanimal8 View Post
    I can't blame you for getting excited and cheering for the Broncos.
    Well, 3 years ago that same Costco had a 100 tv's constantly showing the Seahawks destroy us so it felt great to get some payback in front of all those Hawk fans

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
    Well, 3 years ago that same Costco had a 100 tv's constantly showing the Seahawks destroy us so it felt great to get some payback in front of all those Hawk fans
    And that is exactly why I can't blame you for cheering. I would do the same. Love your experience.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC58FJxqMstDuwD8R_QIJdSA

Great experience thanks for posting!

I love this! Jealous!!!

This story better have ended with you purchasing a new 80 Inch 4k

Quote Originally Posted by rst08tierney View Post
    This story better have ended with you purchasing a new 80 Inch 4k
    Well, almost...48" 4k

I wasn't aware that Carolina made a play let alone 3..

Broncos Super Bowl 50 Hat?

hello bronco fans!

what a season, incredible to say the least. for me, one hat would make it complete...

unfortunately, i cannot find the new era super bowl 50 hat in blue or orange anywhere.

https://www.google.com/search?q=bron...JN5FIkfDelM%3A

i have searched high and low all around the internet (amazon, ebay, so on). lids.com shows they are in stock but that is untrue, and new era is sold out as well.

i was hoping possibly, these hats were around the denver/colorado are in the local stores. i am looking for a size 7 or even a 7 1/8, and two hats if possible (one to wear, one for collection). obviously i would reimburse cost & ship and cough up a few duckets for your time.

i know it is an odd request, but i would be truly REALLY grateful if someone could help me out. PM me if you are such a person.

be well, thanks for taking the time to read. MODS, sorry if this is the wrong place, wasn't sure.

There are a few orange ones on eBay but I don't think you'll like the cost.

Check Amazon again, I just bought one today, it is the orange with the SB 50 gold logo, New Era 9fourty hat. It is adjustable though so not fitted.