Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Looked it up, looks a lot like our first championship ring. Doubt it's the design for the ring, probably just an artist's rendering. And yes, it's ugly.
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

I was wondering the same thing, as a couple other Broncos players also posted the same image on their instagram. I think D Ware was one of them, can't remember the others.

That ring looks ugly.

Personally, I dont like it at all. Id like to see the Super Bowl ring have a classy look to it. Not a look of "lets see how many diamonds we can cram into the face of a ring".
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche

What is that "Rose Gold"???

Regardless it sucks because it's nothing special and not much different from our first ring.

IMO The SB50 logo needs to be on it somewhere with the '50' highlight in yellow gold.

Back to the drawing board PLEASE!!!

Special thanks to Sam_Z for the SB rings collage above

For me, it's the drawing that sucks. I can't really tell what a finished product will look like.

The diamond background isn't attractive. But, I love the horses head.

it is just another rendition. There's plenty of them floating around out there here's another one.

2013 Broncos vs Cowboys

Watching this game today on NFL replay. I came to watch the offensive showcase but all I'm seeing is the inept Broncos defense. I sure am glad that Elway decided to make the defensive move in 2014.
    We are going with Plan A

Quote Originally Posted by Turf Nazi View Post
    Watching this game today on NFL replay. I came to watch the offensive showcase but all I'm seeing is the inept Broncos defense. I sure am glad that Elway decided to make the defensive move in 2014.
    But notice the defense got "inept" after Jerry opened the "windows". The defense and offense in the third quarter were playing with the blinding sun setting in their eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by flosstein View Post
    But notice the defense got "inept" after Jerry opened the "windows". The defense and offense in the third quarter were playing with the blinding sun setting in their eyes.
    Broncos were down 17-7 early on before the offense got rolling, and boy did it ever.

I do see your point on the Windows, and the Cowboys comeback is staring now.

But it was the defense that made the game changing play.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    But it was the defense that made the game changing play.
    After giving up 48 points and over 600 yards of offense. All I am saying is that I am happy Elway changed direction towards defense. I think this move will keep Denver in the mix for years to come regardless of QB. Still this game has been fun to watch.
    We are going with Plan A

Man, that offense and Manning were fun to watch. Amazing how age and injury caught up to PM so quickly.