Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thank You Peyton!!

This thread is intended to thank Manning for his time here. Post your favorite memories and things about him here! Please keep the negative comments away.

Thank you Peyton, you will be missed!

#MileHighSalute

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

It was great to have a First Class QB!!
    It felt unreal at times, with the 50 burgers, etc.

Even with the playoff disappointments in the first 3 years, overall Peyton's tenure in Denver is probably the best 4 year stretch we're ever likely to see. We dominated the NFL. Wins. Records. Entertainment. It was awesome. I am thoroughly grateful for Peyton's decision to come play for the Broncos and what he provided for all Bronco fans. Thanks PFM!

Thanks for some exciting football. In the end plan A worked and I'm grateful.

Plan A, compete.

Too many memories to list off the top of my head, but Broncs vs. chargers 2012 comes to mind. 24-0 @ halftime and Peyton stormed back to get the win on the road. Total validation with regard to what had been initially deemed as a risky free-agency pickup.

Thank you Peyton for everything you did for the Denver Broncos! While your time with us was short you brought back that winning mentality to our team.

I wish you good luck in what ever your future brings.

Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
    2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
    2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

The perfect way to end a career. It's always incredible traveling to the US to watch Denver but the Manning era has been something else. He needed the defense to help him go out a winner but what a way to go out. Personal highs; being in the stadium when he broke Favre's touchdown record and seeing him go out a winner at Super Bowl 50. Even attending his first game back in Indy and Super Bowl 48 gave me memories I'll never forget.

Time to retire #18 again and put his name in the Ring of Fame.

So long Peyton - it's been a pleasure.

Elway delivered his promise, as always. Thanks Manning for 2.5/3 solid seasons of football. I cannot complain about winning under him.

Four fun years. Happy he got ring #2. Unequivocally one of the best ever. Enjoy your next step!

Best memory is when he went on that hot streak and was ripping defenses apart. Glad he set some records here in denver.

We achieved our goal and almost did it twice. Even if we hadn't he was still worth the signing, his first three years here he was a real joy to watch and did great for us at QB. Thank you Peyton Manning for everything. I'm glad you are going out on top.

It's been a real pleasure Peyton! Thank you for your time in Denver and your great career.

Thank you, Peyton, for four brilliant years as a Bronco! Thanks for all the TDs and all the victories!

2013 season in particular was EPIC! Thank you PFM!