Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Lets see, after a night of drinks and a show its time for a Pizza.

the clubs are closing and a crowd in front of the pizza shop, or was it his presence that drew the people ?

Police presence on sidewalk ? Would I stop ? yes in my early years but I don't have the notoriety he has.

Will this have any relevance in his contract dealings? Maybe teams will shy away, and the Broncos have money on the table. Or can / will they withdraw the offer. Strange things happen.

Does this make him a undesirable player for this team ? something for the front office to mull over.
    Last edited by colowoz; 03-08-2016 at 03:07 PM.

A+ for the stiff arm.

A++ for pizza security.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Not knowing how it started but it seems the women on both sides were the ones escalating the situation. Easier said than done but just get your wife and or friends and get the heck out of there.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddoliver View Post
    A+ for the stiff arm.

A++ for pizza security.
    I'm sure brocks been holding mannings pizzas for years so he's experienced now.

lol at anyone who thinks Brock was assaulting anyone. Stop being delusional. Brock was the most calm and collected person in the entire crowd, he got pushed in the back and had the fortitude to keep everyone else in his group calm. Arm-barring some insane woman from getting to your wife is hardly assault.

Edit: he should have gone to Papa John's
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by colowoz View Post
    Lets see, after a night of drinks and a show its time for a Pizza.

the clubs are closing and a crowd in front of the pizza shop, or was it his presence that drew the people ?

Police presence on sidewalk ? Would I stop ? yes in my early years but I don't have the notoriety he has.

Will this have any relevance in his contract dealings? Maybe teams will shy away, and the Broncos have money on the table. Or can / will they withdraw the offer. Strange things happen.

Does this make him a undesirable player for this team ? something for the front office to mull over.
    I seriously doubt this will affect much, nowhere near Manziel-levels of stupidity.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by Roddoliver View Post
    A+ for the stiff arm.

A++ for pizza security.
    Quote Originally Posted by rst08tierney View Post
    I'm sure brocks been holding mannings pizzas for years so he's experienced now.
    Great posts!! I thought the same thing about the stiff arm.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Arizona misdemeanor assault:

A.R.S. 13-1203: (A) (1). Intentionally, knowingly or recklessly causing any physical injury to another person; or

A.R.S. 13-1203: (A) (2). Intentionally placing another person in reasonable apprehension of imminent physical injury; or

A.R.S. 13-1203: (A) (3). Knowingly touching another person with the intent to injure, insult or provoke such person.

The girl pushed Brock - intent to provoke. Not sure you can prove her intent. The guy that shoved Brock pretty hard - intent to injure and provoke.

Brock exercised self-defense based on the provocation.

Police were on the scene and they know the statutes for assault. If either party had crossed the line they would have made arrests.

Quote Originally Posted by osfantaztic View Post
    Arizona misdemeanor assault:

A.R.S. 13-1203: (A) (1). Intentionally, knowingly or recklessly causing any physical injury to another person; or

A.R.S. 13-1203: (A) (2). Intentionally placing another person in reasonable apprehension of imminent physical injury; or

A.R.S. 13-1203: (A) (3). Knowingly touching another person with the intent to injure, insult or provoke such person.

The girl pushed Brock - intent to provoke. Not sure you can prove her intent. The guy that shoved Brock pretty hard - intent to injure and provoke.

Brock exercised self-defense based on the provocation.

Police were on the scene and they know the statutes for assault. If either party had crossed the line they would have made arrests.
    In Texas we can shoot people for that.

Hooray, beer!

Huge props to Brock. I'm very proud of him being the adult. If you watched the piece about his back story, how he reacted in this video makes sense. Good job, Brock.

Hooray, beer!

Quote Originally Posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    Huge props to Brock. I'm very proud of him being the adult. If you watched the piece about his back story, how he reacted in this video makes sense. Good job, Brock.
    Exactly...

Quote Originally Posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    We miss Texas...lived near Tyler for three years really liked our time there.

Hopefully that sweet innocent cheese and topping was not smashed on top of the box lid. Brock deserves better.