Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

AJ Mccarron

1st off I want Denver to keep Brock but if he leaves for more money and If I am Elway I call the Bengals and offer some draft picks for AJ. He only makes 600k per year and played pretty damn good last year. His numbers were good and watching him live here against the Broncos he was tossing some nice on point passes. He should have had a playoff win but his idiot teammates messed that up. This would allow us to keep everyone else.

He is my second choice after Brock.

Thoughts?

As nice as it could potentially be. Do you think that the bengals would trade him to an afc threat, if they feel highly about him at all?

If we could get him for a second or third I'd be all for it. I'd rather we keep Brock, but if that doesn't happen AJ looks solid and I'd feel more confident with him that going with someone like Trevor or one of the vets on the market.

In all honesty, he reminds me of Cutler. He has talent, but there have been many comments about his attitude and arrogance. I like a guy with some moxy and swagger, but I question how good of a team mate he would be.

I doubt this is even an option and In going to root for whoever is behind center. Just considering how fans reacted to Cutler, I question how he would be received here.

As an LSU fan, I of course rooted loudly against McCarron and the Tide, but will admit he was quite impressive against us. Though the way the media kept harping on his beauty queen g/f reminded me a bit of a college version of the Tom & Giselle show...irritating but not his fault. Not decided for or against but I would of course put my SEC bias aside and root for him as a Bronco
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!

AJ I think is the future the real deal I could only wish and dream that AJ would be the starting QB of the Denver Broncos This Year !!

No, no and no

RG3 fan? Kap fan?

If PM retires, work a deal with Brock, trade DT for AJ Mccarron, draft a couple WR's, then play Brock in the first half of games, and Mccarron in the second half to evaluate their play through the season.

Quote Originally Posted by paycheckeffort View Post
    If PM retires, work a deal with Brock, trade DT for AJ Mccarron, draft a couple WR's, then play Brock in the first half of games, and Mccarron in the second half to evaluate their play through the season.
    Is this serious?

maybe the bengals will include something else with the deal

Quote Originally Posted by denver11tebow View Post
    Is this serious?
    Knowing that guy, he probably is serious lmao. Even though we were like fourth best in the league with fumbles (even better I think if you don't count quarterbacks) and he was so intelligent as to start a whole thread how our coaches are doing a terrible job on ball security. Most of his comments are as laughable as this one. He also hates demaryius Thomas, is why he threw that part out there. As for playing one qb one half and another the other half, I have no idea!

Also, the harsh words are only because he is 99%, a troll first. 1% Fan, second.
    Last edited by ksubroncosfan; 02-27-2016 at 09:36 PM.

I think McCarron would be an excellent choice based only what I saw when he played the Broncos. I think I recall his salary is quite a bit less than a $1M.

A trade with the Bengals is plausible as they draft 24th. I read an article suggesting Denver switches with Cincinatti and takes Elliot with the 24th pick in exchange for their 31st and Jordan Norwood. There is no reason AJ McCarron and another player could not be included in such a deal. In one move, Denver gets a capable and inexpensive QB and the best RB in the draft and the offense changes significantly within the Cap room they have. It is an intriguing idea.
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cAgxSFqbyaQgeyY3VA/giphy.gif

I don't know.

Wouldn't Hue Jackson be the first person to try and work a trade for AJ?

Quote Originally Posted by paycheckeffort View Post
    DT cant be traded because of his cap structure.