Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 274
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    195

    Broncos get sanchez

    Interesting

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    771

    Sanchez? Sanchaz? Really?

    So you're telling me Elways brilliant move was to get Butt-Fumble over here??

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Reno
    Posts
    3,031
    Quote Originally Posted by mediaperch View Post
    His poor play started long before Chip came around.
    You ever notice how some teams never develop players well, yet the players do well outside of those teams?

    Why did the jets have to import marshall and decker and never develop someone in house?
    Why havent the jets been able to develop Gino, or Sanchez, etc... and have to bring in fitz?
    Chip Kelly and his gimmick offense is not a way to judge sanchez either

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    19,169
    LOL We get to be the Butt of every Joke this season....

    mind you this is probably a step up from the 2016 manning we had....
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Denver, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    448
    Plan Z is in motion.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5,820
    Quote Originally Posted by The Experience View Post
    LOL Come on people. This is not Elway's final move. We currently have 1 QB on the roster, he was going to bring someone in to compete to be a #2. He will not be the starter. This changes nothing.

    Get a grip!
    Ya, we waste one of our top 3 picks on a QB now. There is your third. At this rate, I don't see the offseason getting any better. Brace for it. A fine season is right around the corner.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    17,339
    Quote Originally Posted by The Experience View Post
    There was just multiple tweets that said we were still in on Kap. So you are wrong. Elway will get someone else.

    No faith in a guy who just built a SB champion roster..... Some fans need to get a grip.
    There is no cap room to still be in on Kaep.

    And the bolded is just a ridiculous statement. I never said I was worried or had no faith. Nothing to get a grip about. In fact I think I'm the one that has the grip. Because I 100% see this as the starter for next year.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    619


    LOL. Hey, it's gonna be another entertaining year! I'm gonna laugh my tail off if something like this actually worked...that includes laughing at myself!

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    13,737
    Oh gosh, Manziel has been waived... Please, oh please, oh please fight the urge to sign Manziel. I'll wear a bag on my head this year if we do (might even be plastic... j/k... maybe)

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Reno
    Posts
    3,031
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    There is no cap room to still be in on Kaep.

    And the bolded is just a ridiculous statement. I never said I was worried or had no faith. Nothing to get a grip about. In fact I think I'm the one that has the grip. Because I 100% see this as the starter for next year.
    I agree. He will start in 2016 while the guy we draft is sitting for a year.

    I think the comment about fans getting a grip is about people screaming about getting smashed on tequila because elway has lost his mind etc... Typical childish garbage from people who look at a name and buy the media spin on a dude.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Daytona Beach, FL
    Posts
    5,955
    We know Elway always has a Plan B, but didnt think B stood for Butt Fumble.
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche



  12. #72
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5,820
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsam View Post
    You ever notice how some teams never develop players well, yet the players do well outside of those teams?

    Why did the jets have to import marshall and decker and never develop someone in house?
    Why havent the jets been able to develop Gino, or Sanchez, etc... and have to bring in fitz?
    Chip Kelly and his gimmick offense is not a way to judge sanchez either
    I bet Sanchez will have some great games and some terrible ones. The great ones won't likely be enough though.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    13,737
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    LOL We get to be the Butt of every Joke this season....

    mind you this is probably a step up from the 2016 manning we had....
    I don't get it?

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,425
    Whoa whoa whoa. WHAT? Fill me in wheres the link?

    Butt fumble? Really?

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    hampshire,england
    Posts
    12,908
    @MikeSilver No

    9erTico @9erTico
    I don't think this stops them going after Kap. Do you?


    Just like I was saying, some people need to look at the big picture and THINK rather then throwing hissy fits. Sanchez is a BACK-UP and is an EMERGENCY fall-back option IF we fail to secure Kap, Fitz or RG3. He has NOT been brought in as the starter,

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •