Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua2585 View Post
    It's becoming quite popular in the states. All the hippies in Denver are big on grass-fed, unsalted, GMO free... yada yada yada. I throw some crappy salted stuff from work in mine. Seems to work as well:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/sallytamark...r7W#.vdZraLlb6
    Well now, Canada is going all out on Marijuana this year, so maybe we will all become unsalted butter coffee fanatics! Might have to invest in marijuana and unsalted butter!!

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Well now, Canada is going all out on Marijuana this year, so maybe we will all become unsalted butter coffee fanatics! Might have to invest in marijuana and unsalted butter!!
    I have coconut oil in mine when I need a "power coffee".

Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

Hey, you can put some ganja in that java. That's a get up and go sideways kind of brew. ......

Quote Originally Posted by Jaws View Post
    I have coconut oil in mine when I need a "power coffee".
    Coconut oil! That sounds like a good "power" ingredient...plus it's healthier than a stick of butter.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumiere View Post
    Hey, you can put some ganja in that java. That's a get up and go sideways kind of brew. ......

Coconut oil! That sounds like a good "power" ingredient...plus it's healthier than a stick of butter.

I'm all buttered up!!!

Hmmmm...coconut! Can have it in your coffee and also in your dessert.....mmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua2585 View Post
    Throw a slice of unsalted butter in it... helps slow-release the caffeine, improves its taste, makes you feel full, AND helps prevent the crash. <3
    hmmm... i always drink mine black, but might have to try this....

Adopted Bronco - 2016/17 - Trevor Siemian
    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 to every player he covers
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe

I sit here on a beautiful Sunday eve, after a nice supper comprised of BBQd steak, salad and leftover spaghetti and meatballs from my meal at our anniversary dinner. But this darn cookie and nicely brewed coffee makes it the complete meal. Lucky guy I am.

Forgot to throw in a nice apple fritter (or two) as well! That is a combo from heaven....and is the breakfast of champs when the boys and I gather for breakie, and of course, solving the world's problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Need coffee.....also need to spread some 'luv' around as well.

I actually get a bit of a high from coffee. Like...I feel GREAT. Rarely jittery. I get that same feeling when I used to take Excedrin. The caffeine in it made me feel like I was high and numb. Thank goodness I never wanted to take that high to the next level.

Plus as a migraine and chronic headache sufferer, while it doesn't cure my migraines once they're full blown, it prevents me from getting one for the most part. And it prevents most of my headaches from turning into migraines.

A salute to Kaldi, the Ethiopian who legends say saw the potential of coffee after watching his goats become energetic after a cup.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    I actually get a bit of a high from coffee. Like...I feel GREAT. Rarely jittery. I get that same feeling when I used to take Excedrin. The caffeine in it made me feel like I was high and numb. Thank goodness I never wanted to take that high to the next level.

Plus as a migraine and chronic headache sufferer, while it doesn't cure my migraines once they're full blown, it prevents me from getting one for the most part. And it prevents most of my headaches from turning into migraines.

A salute to Kaldi, the Ethiopian who legends say saw the potential of coffee after watching his goats become energetic after a cup.
    Thus....another reason to enjoy! Hey DS, glad it has helped you! Seriously, it is serving an important role in your life, given your commentary.

From a more public perspective, I assume it also helps you select the pictures you post! You have excellent skills in that regard!!

Coffee makes most everyone happy!

And coffee and dessert are almost "out of bounds!!"

Last edited by CanDB; 06-26-2019 at 12:04 PM.

Is it crazy to be drinking coffee later in the day, in the middle of summer?

Here's my answer:

throw in one of these, and summer rocks!

(luckily the gym is only 15 minutes away!)

Is it crazy to be drinking coffee later in the day, in the middle of summer?

Here's my answer:

throw in one of these, and summer rocks!

(luckily the gym is only 15 minutes away!)
    I think Ill put on the French press.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I think I’ll put on the French press.
    Nothing like the French Press for true coffee enjoyment!