Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Gbt31 View Post
    That would be a waste of 600,000 dollars. This allows us to address other positions in the draft. I think we will still draft someone. If we do, I am kind of hoping they sit down Thompson and just show him Howard Griffith tape and tell him this is who we want you to be.
    I'd rather waste $600k than the $2million we are gonna pay him. He sucks. If the oline doesn't block perfectly this guy cant make a play over 4 yrds. I close my eyes every time he touches the ball. Worst player Elway every drafted n we traded up for this scrub.

Quote Originally Posted by munoz1987 View Post
    I'd rather waste $600k than the $2million we are gonna pay him. He sucks. If the oline doesn't block perfectly this guy cant make a play over 4 yrds. I close my eyes every time he touches the ball. Worst player Elway every drafted n we traded up for this scrub.
    I still say that Brock and Montee were worse

Quote Originally Posted by munoz1987 View Post
    Monte Ball begs to differ....

While I am not a Hillman fan, this signing is good for us going into the draft. Now we can focus on BPA. We can get our OL and DL better. Then we can go big for a QB and RB next year.

I love the idea of a Keith Marshall in the 5th or a Kelvin Taylor in the 4th. I will even take Coleman as well.

Just please don't get Henry in the 2nd. I wouldn't mind Booker. He can rest for a year and get 100% if need be.

At least Hillman is still young.... and knows the system. That's about all the good I have to say about him. He's very very average, and I hope we don't see him leading the team in carries.

Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    I still say that Brock and Montee were worse
    Hillman is the worst. Brock n montee were bad to. But Truth is I hated all 3 picks when they happened and I still do today. Lavote David was picked right after Oz and Russell Wilson, Olivier Vernon, Lamar Miller, T Y Hilton, Mohamed Sanu were all picked after Hillman. But at least we got Oz to manage us to a couple wins & a future 3rd round draft pick. Hillman gave us fumbles, lost yards and ONE long TD run against the Vikings. Montee got ruined by injury n never could get back into shape. He became expendable.
    All 3 guys are huge reasons why I don't get excited for the 2nd or 3rd rounds of the draft cuz in Elway's era he's picked all bums except Wolfe & Orlando Franklin.