Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    Never said it was, i didn't know much about him so just grabbed some quick data for discussion. 5.5 sacks in 3 years is'nt very good either. But everyone seems high on him in here and since i don't know much ill just follow the herd, im glad hes here!
    Coming out of college he looked really promising. I'm inclined to believe that he just wasn't in a system that fit him. I think he'll have a career year with us if he makes it out of camp.

As for the 5.5 sacks. He was only starting for 2 years, that's not awful for a DE considering he's not the primary pass rusher, Watt makes all the noise on that front 7.

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    Good veteran depth at a great price and one less need going into the draft. I like it.

Very interested to see the coming salary cap moves
    It's starting to look like Elway wants to take BPA at as many of his picks as he can.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    It's starting to look like Elway wants to take BPA at as many of his picks as he can.
    It's great when you can fill the needs pre-draft and then draft BPA. When you draft for need, you often reach.

Jared Crick for $2 million/year is looking like the steal of our offseason, the 2016 version of Darian Stewart.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    Jared Crick for $2 million/year is looking like the steal of our offseason, the 2016 version of Darian Stewart.
    The Russell Okung deal wasn't bad either.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Is this a sign that the Broncos think Wolfe might face some kind of suspension?

Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    Is this a sign that the Broncos think Wolfe might face some kind of suspension?
    No because he won't NFL reps have already said that based off current info it doesn't warrant a suspension. This is because Malik left and we need a replacement for him.

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    I like that. Good strategy. Everything about him says that he wants to go into every situation from a position of strength. Smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    No because he won't NFL reps have already said that based off current info it doesn't warrant a suspension. This is because Malik left and we need a replacement for him.
    Well they said the current video "likely" wont. However, yes this is due to add depth on the DL. No need to rush a rookie DL into the lineup.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Coming out of college he looked really promising. I'm inclined to believe that he just wasn't in a system that fit him. I think he'll have a career year with us if he makes it out of camp.

As for the 5.5 sacks. He was only starting for 2 years, that's not awful for a DE considering he's not the primary pass rusher, Watt makes all the noise on that front 7.
    Exactly right.

Derek Wolfe is also not a primary pass rusher, and with injuries and Drug Suspension, he has averaged about 4 Sacks per season. If Crick takes Malik's spot, and considering the talent he will be playing with, I wouldn't be surprised to see Crick turn into a better pass-rusher than Wolfe.

Nice pick-up.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Well they said the current video "likely" wont. However, yes this is due to add depth on the DL. No need to rush a rookie DL into the lineup.
    "It doesn't appear on its face to be something that would lead to league discipline," NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy told the Post.

We'll just have to wait for the results of the invariable NFL Investigation.

I like it, others have stated that working the free agents before the Draft opens it up as the Team is more flexible now.

I see Denver moving up in the First round. Franchise type player in top 20 ?

Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post
    Exactly right.

Derek Wolfe is also not a primary pass rusher, and with injuries and Drug Suspension, he has averaged about 4 Sacks per season. If Crick takes Malik's spot, and considering the talent he will be playing with, I wouldn't be surprised to see Crick turn into a better pass-rusher than Wolfe.

Nice pick-up.
    Yup! I agree. Especially since I've seen what happens in these situations. We made guys like Pot Roast and Jackson millionaires by having a lot of talent around them and a fantastic system. I really think he'll come in here and shine, assuming he makes it out of camp, this could leave us saying Malik who by years end.

how did we sign him with only 1.6 mil in cap space?
    Don Corleone-Elway made him an offer he can't refuse.🙊🔫
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wont Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

how did we sign him with only 1.6 mil in cap space?
    It's most likely setup in such a way that he makes next to nothing this year and it's rear loaded so that the money all comes next season.

Either that or it's