Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

What Tv show to recommend for me to watch?

Hey all,

I thought I would ask my Broncos mates what TV show is mind blowing. I like dramas or action that have a bit of everything (humour,action and great characters).

Some of my favourite shows I've seen and really liked are:

1. Breaking Bad
    2 . Games of Thrones
    3. Friday Night Lights
    4. Kingdom
    5. 24
    6. Homeland
    7. Fargo
    8. Spartacus
    9. Billions
    10. Vinyl
    11. Suits
    12. Lost
    13. Boardwalk Empire
    14. Prison Break

There are so many shows out there, I know I'm missing out on some gems.

Help?
    How did I get so lucky at 8 years old to pick the Broncos as my favourite NFL team and 35 years later have them be the most successful winning franchise since I picked them

Shameless on Showtime with William H. Macy and Emmy Rossum

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    Shameless on Showtime with William H. Macy and Emmy Rossum
    Shameless is GREAT!!!
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

"The Family" and "The Ranch" are good

Dexter is outstanding, and all 8 seasons are currently on Netflix.

Quote Originally Posted by MarshallMoss View Post
    Hey all,

I thought I would ask my Broncos mates what TV show is mind blowing. I like dramas or action that have a bit of everything (humour,action and great characters).

1. Breaking Bad
    2 . Games of Thrones
    3. Friday Night Lights
    4. Kingdom
    5. 24
    6. Homeland
    7. Fargo
    8. Spartacus
    9. Billions
    10. Vinyl
    11. Suits
    12. Lost
    13. Boardwalk Empire
    14. Prison Break

Help?
    I'll echo Shameless for a good current show not on your list. I agree on a few of those on your list...Fargo is excellent, Game of Thrones is of course fantastic, and I've really enjoyed Billions' debut this year. Sopranos is one of those entertaining dramas that if you haven't seen...you should probably see immediately.

True Detective season 1 was awesome, Mad Men was great and The Shield is a mid-00s FX drama that is extremely underrated, a thrilling series from start to finish, with perhaps the best series finale of any show I've seen.

Comedies...Seinfeld, Always Sunny, Curb your Enthusiasm, Silicon Valley...there's plenty of good TV out there.
    Administrator

Keep them coming, I havn't had time to sit down and watch a tv series in about 5 months due to work and things are slowing down and I actually might get a couple days off a week... and can binge watch some tv

Seinfeld, Sports Night, The Newsroom, The Office, Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Hooray, beer!

Quote Originally Posted by MarshallMoss View Post
    Hey all,

1. Breaking Bad
    2 . Games of Thrones
    3. Friday Night Lights
    4. Kingdom
    5. 24
    6. Homeland
    7. Fargo
    8. Spartacus
    9. Billions
    10. Vinyl
    11. Suits
    12. Lost
    13. Boardwalk Empire
    14. Prison Break

Help?
    DAREDEVIL, JESSICA JONES,,HOUSE OF CARDS that is to me the netflix trinity

Then one of my top 5 SCRUBS, it's a comedy, but dude you will cry like a shee p haha. Then in that style, the office and Parks and recs

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Quote Originally Posted by Remedy View Post
    Keep them coming, I havn't had time to sit down and watch a tv series in about 5 months due to work and things are slowing down and I actually might get a couple days off a week... and can binge watch some tv
    Get on that daredevil ma man !

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Better Call Saul!!
    My favorite show on tv right now.

This is hard for me because my family and I own like 100 different shows, not to mention the ones we currently watch. "Grimm" is real interesting

You have Breaking Bad as your number one so you have to listen to VD and watch Better Call Saul. We love it and it's awesome! The BB references and cross over characters are really cool to watch.

Also Bates Motel is really good.

For a comedy - The Last Man on Earth is HILARIOUS

Quote Originally Posted by RunYouOver View Post
    I'll echo Shameless for a good current show not on your list. I agree on a few of those on your list...Fargo is excellent, Game of Thrones is of course fantastic, and I've really enjoyed Billions' debut this year. Sopranos is one of those entertaining dramas that if you haven't seen...you should probably see immediately.

True Detective season 1 was awesome, Mad Men was great and The Shield is a mid-00s FX drama that is extremely underrated, a thrilling series from start to finish, with perhaps the best series finale of any show I've seen.

Comedies...Seinfeld, Always Sunny, Curb your Enthusiasm, Silicon Valley...there's plenty of good TV out there.
    It's hard for me to remember all the shows I've watched...I have seen Sopranos and True Detective (both amazing). It's funny you mentioned The Shield, as I gave it a couple of episodes and gave up a few years back (did the same thing with The Wire). You make it sound very appealing to give it a go again.

It seems Shameless and Dare Devil are the two most recommended here...hmmmmmm
    How did I get so lucky at 8 years old to pick the Broncos as my favourite NFL team and 35 years later have them be the most successful winning franchise since I picked them