Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I like what Elway just did......and he didn't even do anything!!!

There is some truth....it may not be what he hasn't done, but what he is setting up to do that is so intriguing!

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    I like what Elway just did......and he didn't even do anything!!!

There is some truth....it may not be what he hasn't done, but what he is setting up to do that is so intriguing!
    I feel it coming as well, there has to be something cooking.

I envision Elway sitting at his desk drumming his fingertips together like Mister Burns. Kubiak is Smithers.
    [

Quote Originally Posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post

I envision Elway sitting at his desk drumming his fingertips together like Mister Burns. Kubiak is Smithers.
    Ironically, while he plots and plans, a number of the other GMs are going.....

And Sanchez as Homer?

I guess metaphors and analogies can only go so far

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    And Sanchez as Homer?

I guess metaphors and analogies can only go so far
    There has only been one forehead that would rival Bart.
    [

NO Manziel!!!

How about a QB that in his rookie season came off the bench and took his team from 2 and 4 to 8 and 8, won the division and was one of only two QBs at the time who won a playoff game after the retirement of a hall of fame QB? I say bring #15 back!!! Tebow over Manziel any day and twice on Super Bowl Sunday. I would lose respect for Elway if he brought in Manziel!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Batman36 View Post
    How about a QB that in his rookie season came off the bench and took his team from 2 and 4 to 8 and 8, won the division and was one of only two QBs at the time who won a playoff game after the retirement of a hall of fame QB? I say bring #15 back!!! Tebow over Manziel any day and twice on Super Bowl Sunday. I would lose respect for Elway if he brought in Manziel!!!
    Uhhhhh...Welcome to the boards, and 2016.
    [

Over the past two years I have been struggling with the decision of who is better? Elway the GM. or Elway the QB? And he's my favorite football player of all time! I was never 100% in on Brock anyway and think Houston payed him way too much. Trust Elway.

I hope I can I say, at the end of the draft, I like what Elway did here.

So far small moves and a lot of losses of players but I have a gut feeling more is to come in shaping the 2016 Broncos.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Broncos will have $81 million in cap space in 2017 most cap room in the NFL, Elway has built our team with the future in mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Really? That is a ton of cash!! Even if it is expected to be less after signings, etc.....we may be a real force in Free Agency/Trades come next post season.
    Yes and yes but atm we only have 23 players under contract for next season but it is a pretty good 23 we will add draft picks and Von to that list later.
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Uhhhhh...Welcome to the boards, and 2016.
    Tebow was not a rookie that season

Quote Originally Posted by Blanket24 View Post
    Tebow was not a rookie that season
    Sorry, meant to reply to batman36

Can't wait for the draft......then I can add some "what Elway just did(s)" to this thread. Mind you, sometimes what someone doesn't "just did" is good too.

Like that Elway signed Brandian Ross. Gives depth going into 2016. Ross is a hard hitting DB which goes well with the mindset of our defense. He can also help on ST.

I have become linked with "expecting clarity" in another thread. And yes, I am ok with that. So today I am going to venture another thought:

Within a week or so, I will have more "I Like What Elway Just Did(s)" to post here. (At least I hope so!!!)