Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 52
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Buckeye Nation
    Posts
    8,993

    Browns Trade The #2 To The Eagles

    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/15...les-five-picks


    If you ask me Cleveland made out on this trade. It also looks like the Browns weren't in love with Wentz or Goff.
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,812
    The Browns definitely made out in this trade .... Philly only moves up 6 picks and they had to give up their 8th overall this year AND their first in 2017 ... plus a 3 & 4 this year and a 2 in 2018!!!!!

    SHEEEEEEEEESH!!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Daytona Beach, FL
    Posts
    5,955
    Eagles get: 2016 1st RD (#2), 2017 4th RD.

    Browns get: 2016 1st RD (#8), 2016 3rd RD (#77), 2016 4th RD (#100), 2017 1st RD, 2018 2nd RD.


    This trade makes the Rams deal for the #1 looks like a steal.

    This Eagles are totally overhauling their entire team.

    DeMarco Murray to Titans. Mark Sanchez to Broncos. Maxwell/Alonso to Miami. And now this...
    Last edited by kingelway7; 04-20-2016 at 11:17 AM.
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Buckeye Nation
    Posts
    8,993
    Quote Originally Posted by Jermz79 View Post
    The Browns definitely made out in this trade .... Philly only moves up 6 picks and they had to give up their 8th overall this year AND their first in 2017 ... plus a 3 & 4 this year and a 2 in 2018!!!!!

    SHEEEEEEEEESH!!!
    Now watch the Browns grab Lynch at 8 lol.
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,812
    Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Now watch the Browns grab Lynch at 8 lol.
    I hope not but can totally see it! I feel bad for any QB that goes to Cleveland .... really bad!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    540

    Trade with the eagles

    The Eagles just traded up for the number two spot in the draft. What are the odds that they take a QB and if they do, could the Broncos potentially trade for Bradford or Chase Daniels?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Ft. Lewis, Washington
    Posts
    3,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangecrush21 View Post
    The Eagles just traded up for the number two spot in the draft. What are the odds that they take a QB and if they do, could the Broncos potentially trade for Bradford or Chase Daniels?
    Not under those contacts. Lets keep just roll with Sanchez for a year and see what pans out next year. One of them will be cut if they are actually targeting Wentz....but who knows, the maybe are targeting Elliott. Dumb to trade that much for a RB....but it is the Eagles.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Daytona Beach, FL
    Posts
    5,955
    Quote Originally Posted by Jermz79 View Post
    I hope not but can totally see it! I feel bad for any QB that goes to Cleveland .... really bad!
    Cleveland Browns Starting QBs 1999-2015

    Tim Couch
    Ty Detmer
    Doug Pederson
    Sergon Wynn
    Kelly Holcomb
    Jeff Garcia
    Luke McCown
    Trent Dilfer
    Charlie Frye
    Derek Anderson
    Brady Quinn
    Ken Dorsey
    Bruce Gradkowski
    Colt McCoy
    Jake Delhomme
    Seneca Wallce
    Bradon Weeden
    Thad Lewis
    Jason Campbell
    Brian Hoyer
    Johnny Manziel
    Connor Shaw
    Josh McCown
    Austin Davis


    Only Tim Couch in 2001 started every game of the entire season since the Browns returned to Cleveland in 1999. Bernie Kosar and Tim Couch are the only Browns QBs that have started all 16 games in a season for the Browns since 1984.
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche



  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Buckeye Nation
    Posts
    8,993
    Quote Originally Posted by kingelway7 View Post
    Cleveland Browns Starting QBs 1999-2015

    Tim Couch
    Ty Detmer
    Doug Pederson
    Sergon Wynn
    Kelly Holcomb
    Jeff Garcia
    Luke McCown
    Trent Dilfer
    Charlie Frye
    Derek Anderson
    Brady Quinn
    Ken Dorsey
    Bruce Gradkowski
    Colt McCoy
    Jake Delhomme
    Seneca Wallce
    Bradon Weeden
    Thad Lewis
    Jason Campbell
    Brian Hoyer
    Johnny Manziel
    Connor Shaw
    Josh McCown
    Austin Davis


    Only Tim Couch in 2001 started every game of the entire season since the Browns returned to Cleveland in 1999. Bernie Kosar and Tim Couch are the only Browns QBs that have started all 16 games in a season for the Browns since 1984.
    By far the most terrible team when it comes to drafting since they've returned to Cleveland. It's like they are cursed because they've had different owners, coaches ect.. Could've had Big Ben, Julio Jones, Derrick Carr and so many more great players instead they draft players like Mingo. I really do like Hugh Jackson though, and if given time he could right the ship imo.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Land of Corn
    Posts
    13,097
    The Browns have always made good trades in majority of their recent drafts. The biggest issue for them is they draft the worst possible people at those picks... I wonder if that tradition will stay the same?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Buckeye Nation
    Posts
    8,993
    Quote Originally Posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
    The Browns have always made good trades in majority of their recent drafts. The biggest issue for them is they draft the worst possible people at those picks... I wonder if that tradition will stay the same?
    Can't go wrong with Ezekiel Elliot lol.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,005
    Quote Originally Posted by kingelway7 View Post
    This trade makes the Rams deal for the #1 looks like a steal.

    This Eagles are totally overhauling their entire team.

    DeMarco Murray to Titans. Mark Sanchez to Broncos. Maxwell/Alonso to Miami. And now this...
    Pretty poor way to overhaul a team by bankrupting its draft pool for a couple of years. Some GM's are just insane!
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    17,393
    Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Can't go wrong with Ezekiel Elliot lol.
    Once upon a time I said the same thing with Trent Richardson to Cleveland.

    I'm sure you feel like Elliot is far superior to Richardson but at one point I too thought Richardson was superior to anyone else they could get at RB.

    I actually don't think Elliot is anything like Trent. But my point is it's Cleveland. I wouldn't assume anyone can succeed there.


    I saw this talk about Big Ben could've been with the Browns. But I wonder if they consider how much coaching and development and good team culture has played a part in who Big Ben has become today?

    It's very possible that if Big Ben had been drafted by Cleveland that his name would be on that list of busts.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Broncos Country
    Posts
    10,375
    They better be 100% sure they know who the Rams will take at 1. Either that or they like both Wentz and Goff. IMO, one of those teams will get a franchise QB (Wentz) and the other one will get one who will be okay in the NFL, but they'll look for his replacement later on. (Goff)

    2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Land of Corn
    Posts
    13,097
    Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Can't go wrong with Ezekiel Elliot lol.
    With their dumb moneyball analytics I wouldn't be surprised if they select Eli Apple lol....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •