Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Henry?

Henry?

Would we draft D.Henry in the second?

I think we could. He is a very different style of back. I do suppose that one could argue that if Thompson could remain healthy he could fill that role the fact remains though that Thompson hasn't been healthy and we haven't used him on the field very often.

If Henry is there at #63 you strongly consider it. With Paxtons mobility, forcing Defenses to not crash, or in some cases spy Henry's chances of getting to the 2nd level go up. If Henry gets a head of steam, he's extremely dangerous. Between him and CJ, opposing teams will be absolutely worn down by the end of the game. That said, the Henry Denver fans should look at is Hunter.

If still available at #63? In a heartbeat.

Broncos need some impact at RB this year to protect any QB and offset their limitations. Having to rely on consistent QB production under pressure situations does not bode well for any Bronco QB.

Add a RB. Simple as that. I have been advocating for Henry because IMO he can provide that impact day one.

Likely selected by first half of the second but who knows. But my vote would be yes, yes...yes!

Do you think Elway will trade up?

Quote Originally Posted by broncos3007 View Post
    Likely not, we don't have a lot of ammo to move up. Let's also not forget, next year is loaded at RB. If he falls you strongly consider it.

Knew I would find Rich C and FR Tim here. If he falls to 63, I wouldn't mind. I think we have other, more pressing positions to fill, but the guy is a physical specimen who can't find holes. But if we can provide those holes, he could be great.
    New England Patriots GM

For D. Henry? I doubt it.

For another player, perhaps. It would likely need to be a future pick though. Not sure they have enough unable picks this draft to move up very far in the second.

I tend to think Henry is more of a fan selection then an Elway selection. JMO

Who do you think we will go with in the second?

Bronson Kaufusi

He is projected to go in round 4-5

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Bronson Kaufusi
    This is who I think too. Guy has Bronco written all over him. Overachiever with nonstop motor. Just doesn't quit, and I think he could be a starter by mid season.
    New England Patriots GM

Would love any of Henry, Cravens, Booker, Bullard, Spriggs,Green, Killibrew in that order.

Since most should be gone by #63 I will be impatiently waiting like everyone else to see who Elway takes.

Quote Originally Posted by FR Tim View Post
    Would love any of Henry, Cravens, Booker, Bullard, Spriggs,Green, Killibrew in that order.

Since most should be gone by #63 I will be impatiently waiting like everyone else to see who Elway takes.
    I know you love Henry, and sadly he will be gone long before we select......and moving up will be far too costly. Booker might go fast too, but hopefully we have a shot at him. An Oliner would also suit me fine.

There probably would be no player I would be more stoked to get at our current second round pick than Henry.

However I really agree we shouldn't trade up again and I don't think Elway would for Henry.

However I would probably be pretty stoked about Ashawn Robinson too. But he probably doesn't last past the first 5 picks today.