View Poll Results: will joey bosa be a bust?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! wrong system and the chargers made a mistake drafting him!

9 29.03%
  • NO! the kid can ball and will still have his hand in the dirt a lot!

7 22.58%
  • too early to tell, same with all draft picks.

15 48.39%
Page 65 of 70 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua2585 View Post
    Baph, I thought you were going to become a Broncos fan now that your team is in LA!?

PS - you should start a Paxton Lynch is a bust thread. Ha
    what on earth put that thought into your head?

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    so says brocospower and 58miller, anybody else want to jump on the bosa=bust bandwagon?

i just want to make a thread for easy reference in the future, thanks for your cooperation!
    Joeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE is a never won a sb neutler

BLAM BLAM BLAM

Gaze neut! lol roflmao
    There is a shrieking, hip gyrating monkey on the back of the SD Discharge Neutler Sparkler Organization of never winning a SB ROFLMAO EEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE

What are you bragging so much for when the only reason your team has Bosa is because the suckage came in multitudes.

Sure we've got Von Miller but rarely do we ever pick in the top ten let alone top five.

BTW You like to take cheap shot at Trevor Siemian but he was drafted in the seventh round while your QB was a top pick and had yet to sniffs a pro championship game...

I heard that yesterday while I watched the Chargers lose.

The guy whoes record he broke is on the third year of a 4 week suspension. lol

Bosa is a beast they say his little brother is killing it at Ohio St. too!
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I heard that yesterday while I watched the Chargers lose.

The guy whoes record he broke is on the third year of a 4 week suspension. lol

Bosa is a beast they say his little brother is killing it at Ohio St. too!
    he isn't the only guy he beat, another one close on the list you all were saying is going to the HOF by his second year in the league

by the way, the chargers are not a good team but don't you wish your team could compete against bad teams the way the chargers compete against the best teams?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    What are you bragging so much for when the only reason your team has Bosa is because the suckage came in multitudes.

Sure we've got Von Miller but rarely do we ever pick in the top ten let alone top five.

BTW You like to take cheap shot at Trevor Siemian but he was drafted in the seventh round while your QB was a top pick and had yet to sniffs a pro championship game...
    i simply posted an image and bosa is the chargers only top 5 pick since they picked eli in 2004

i don't like to take cheap shots at TS, i like to take cheap shots at john elway, don't get it twisted samantha

Joey Bosa's Historic Jersey on Display in Hall of Fame

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbQG4jyB...en-by=chargers

LOL i'm actually surprised they did this but still cool.

If the Jags win this in OT, they need to send Joey Bosa a thank you card, because he just gifted them a fieldgoal.

Nice work Bosa, Jags win!

I can't give you a lot of crap baph, that was a fun game to watch. That Jags defense reminds me a hell of a lot of the Broncos defense in 15. That pick by Boyue was a thing of beauty. Too bad he acted like an idiot after and got penalized.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Nice work Bosa, Jags win!

I can't give you a lot of crap baph, that was a fun game to watch. That Jags defense reminds me a hell of a lot of the Broncos defense in 15. That pick by Boyue was a thing of beauty. Too bad he acted like an idiot after and got penalized.
    yeah, chargers gonna charger as always. that was a great game but the chargers continue ti shoot themselves in the foot. the chargers defense has been quite good as well even if you don't want to admit it.

everyone thought that the jax running backs were going to dominate and they got shut down. the chargers continue to struggle on offense and struggle running the football, they are not a playoff contender regardless of their current record.

not sure why you would blame bosa though, that game should have been sealed twice but they played not to lose with only a 3 point lead and decided to just run the ball on 3rd and 7 rather than try to get as first down and seal the victory.

i blame the offensive play calling, rivers, and the offense as a whole more than anyone on the defense for that loss.

the best pass rushing duo in the NFL right now without question.

the best pass rushing duo in the NFL right now without question.
    Bosa + Ingram = Game wreckers
    Imagine if Ingram didnít have t-Rex arms were talking like 10 more sacks

Wish Elway would have matched CAmpbells contract with Jacksonville🤔

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Bosa + Ingram = Game wreckers
    Imagine if Ingram didn’t have t-Rex arms were talking like 10 more sacks

Wish Elway would have matched CAmpbells contract with Jacksonville��
    that whole trex arms thing was to imply that he won't be able to shed block in the NFL due to his short arms. i don't think things would have been much different if he had longer arms.

he still would have had those early injury plagued years with long arms and he would still be an elite pass rusher right now with long arms.