Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 26 of 26

Thread: E3 2016

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    E-arth
    Posts
    15,349
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I used to think she was so hot lol...
    She's still is visually. But damn the way she was acting had me feel bad for Adam and all those there.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    montreal Canada
    Posts
    7,614
    Sony had the best conference IMO

    Insomniac making a spiderman game ? Sign me up


    Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    14,673
    Quote Originally Posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    Sony had the best conference IMO

    Insomniac making a spiderman game ? Sign me up
    The biggest problem I had with the Sony conference was release dates. Only saw a few. But they had some interesting games in there.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    montreal Canada
    Posts
    7,614
    Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    The biggest problem I had with the Sony conference was release dates. Only saw a few. But they had some interesting games in there.
    Yeh i will give them a pass on the release date, because it was mostly with new games like the kojima one and the spidey game.

    The other conferences just felt weak to me , not e3 level. Ubi was fine but the cringe was out of control, Ea was pretty bad they barely showed any game and MS was fine to. Sony was just game after game after game wich i liked.

    BF1 wich looks amazing and the spiderman game are definetly my highlights


    Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    10,480
    Looks like I have until 2017 to save up for anything great to play.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    E-arth
    Posts
    15,349
    Ubi was the best for me. Xbox second. Sony went all in on showing games, but overall the conference was dull. Xbox issue was they spent too much time talking about upcoming features instead of games. Knowing them though, they did that to save some games for GDC like they always do.


    As a whole this years conference was meh. Most a pre-E3 2017 than anything else.

    Ubisoft biggest issue was people not doing a good job at reading the prompter.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    montreal Canada
    Posts
    7,614
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Ubi was the best for me. Xbox second. Sony went all in on showing games, but overall the conference was dull. Xbox issue was they spent too much time talking about upcoming features instead of games. Knowing them though, they did that to save some games for GDC like they always do.


    As a whole this years conference was meh. Most a pre-E3 2017 than anything else.

    Ubisoft biggest issue was people not doing a good job at reading the prompter.
    Ubi needs to drop that lady and their god awfull scripted player talk for coop games. That damn ghost recon demo with the players talking made me watch the thing mute ! Their show is always a cringfest.

    Overall, i agree this e3 was pretty meh


    Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    14,673
    So a few games sparked my interest in this upcoming year. Which stinks since I really should limit myself as I have no idea how much I will have to save up for Scorpio next year but they at least seem fairly spread out.

    Madden in Aug
    Recore in September (seeing that it is a $40 game so that helps)
    Forza horizon might pull me in. That landscape just looks beautiful and just driving around might actually be worth the purchase. Which is also September
    Gears 4
    Titanfall 2 round out the year

    Scalebound and ghost recon for next year.

    So that's 7 but there is also the south park game and dead rising 4 which might slip into the group. South park looks like a fun game with the south park charm and dead rising is just that fun stress relieving game. Enjoyed the 3rd game and it looks like they improved a lot for the 4th game. I believe both games are late during the year so maybe any Christmas gift cards can chip away for those two games.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    14,673
    Quote Originally Posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    Ubi needs to drop that lady and their god awfull scripted player talk for coop games. That damn ghost recon demo with the players talking made me watch the thing mute ! Their show is always a cringfest.

    Overall, i agree this e3 was pretty meh
    Remember Microsoft conference and the sea of thieves lol. O man that was bad. The game looks like it could be fun but those talkers were bad. That is one game I do want to know more about because being a pirate is well being a pirate. And yes I would attempt to drive a ship drunk on rum.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    E-arth
    Posts
    15,349
    Quote Originally Posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    Ubi needs to drop that lady and their god awfull scripted player talk for coop games. That damn ghost recon demo with the players talking made me watch the thing mute ! Their show is always a cringfest.

    Overall, i agree this e3 was pretty meh
    I think whenever someone tries a live demo its always a cringe, because the players try too hard.

    I like Aisha Tyler, but this year she kinda was all over the place today. She also said one of the games sucked when she played it. Probably was a joke....probably not because flying VR game looked lame.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    E-arth
    Posts
    15,349
    Todd Howard from Bethesda confirmed that Elder Scrolls VI is in development. But in the very early stages of it. Might not see it till 2018 or later.

    Might be waiting for the scorpio to tailor for that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •