Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    By the way some of yall were talking how embarrassing it was to lose to Vegas in preseason but they are off to a 3-0 regular season start.

These expansion drafts make it easier for new teams to not take an eternity to be competitive.

Another good lookin win at home! Should have had more goals but avs dominated ducks

Avalanche have won three straight , they did not do that at all last year

2017 Adopted Bronco: Trevor Siemian
    2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
    BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Is this the Avs?

Im going to go ahead and overreact to the first 5 games and say I told yall not to over react to one preseason game.

There is too much talent on this roster to be shocked by what the offense has done so far. However the defense/goaltending has shocked me seeing as how we gave up our best goalie for peanuts.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    By the way some of y’all were talking how embarrassing it was to lose to Vegas in preseason but they are off to a 3-0 regular season start.

These expansion drafts make it easier for new teams to not take an eternity to be competitive.
    They are playing well. Don't be fooled, Vegas is going to be a good team right out of the gate.

I’m going to go ahead and overreact to the first 5 games and say I told y’all not to over react to one preseason game.

There is too much talent on this roster to be shocked by what the offense has done so far. However the defense/goaltending has shocked me seeing as how we gave up our best goalie for peanuts.
    Oy!! lost two in a row and are now in third place in their division. I really hope this is just a bump in the road and not a repeat of last season....

Quote Originally Posted by darryn16 View Post
    Oy!! lost two in a row and are now in third place in their division. I really hope this is just a bump in the road and not a repeat of last season....
    Meh I'm not going to overreact the other way yet. It's two road games. Kind of expected to get routed by the Stanley Cup runner ups. Was a little disappointed to lose to Dallas though.

Well the real Avs have arrived for 2017

Great article on Matt Duchene. Some really interesting information about Ryan Oreilly, with some suggestion that the Avs front office are coming off their demand of a #1 Defenseman, a 1st Round Draft choice, and a top prospect for Duchene, to just asking for some non-NHL top defensive prospect. "I do think they are doing work on non-NHL prospects of potential trade partners — especially left-handed defenders."

In other words, another giveaway for the best player on the Avalanche team. And all because of how the Avs Front Office bungled their relationship with Duchene. Reminds me of how the Avs bungled the Butcher situation. We'll see how accurate that article pans out to be.

https://sports.yahoo.com/reports-mat...191308673.html

As to tonights St. Louis game, it's ironic that Stastny has two points. The high-flying Avs couldn't afford to pay a guy like Stastny, so we lost him for nothing in Free Agency to a completely superior St. Louis team who could afford him. SMH

Well the real Avs have arrived for 2017
    Yep. This loss puts them into fourth place in the division.
    Last place here we come!!!!!