Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 LastLast
    Milan Hejduk's home, with ice rink, for sale in Denver area.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-nh...135237248.html

Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post
    Milan Hejduk's home, with ice rink, for sale in Denver area.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-nh...135237248.html
    Hmm let me balance my checkbook and talk to my banker and see how short I am.

Probably ~$5 mil plus

Go jets!!...

Predators eliminated!!! Yes yes yes

I envy the Jets fans. Despite the series going a full 7 games I don't think they had to hear from the Preds fans too much. Considering they won 3 of the 4 games in Nashville and held their offense to 4 combined goals in the 3 road wins. Not much chanting about how the Jets goalie sucks when they couldn't score on him in Nashville except in game 2.

And Rinne was absolutely awful this series except game 6. Even the lone home win he allowed 4 regulation goals.

"He shoots, he scores! Hey Rinne you suck!....Rinne,Rinne,Rinne, you suck! It's all your fault."

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Predators eliminated!!! Yes yes yes
    Exactly!!! Couldn't happen to a bigger bunch of "goons". Really happy to see that. I can't help but wonder how our series would have gone with a healthy Varlamov, Bernier, and EJ.
    Last edited by gtown53; 05-11-2018 at 09:02 AM.

I was so happy for you guys, last night
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Here's a short article about Rantanen and the Finland vs. USA IIHF game that happens tomorrow. Finland looks really tough. Hopefully it's a good game.

https://www.milehighhockey.com/2018/...d-championship
    Last edited by gtown53; 05-14-2018 at 05:22 PM.

Avs re-sign Barberio to 2-year deal.

https://sports.yahoo.com/m/31e7ebfd-...to-2-year.html

Hopefully this doesn't mean a one-way trip to the Minors for Timmins.

Mike Haynes out as Play by Play announcer for the Avs. Also, Ottawa has announced they will be keeping their 2018 1st Round (#4 overall) NHL Draft pick, which means Denver gets Ottawa's 1st Round Pick in 2019, no matter where Ottawa finishes.

Sam Girard banged up in single-car auto accident in Quebec, .................................................. ..... after "falling asleep".

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/samuel-...163037559.html

I hope everyone has their game-face on for today's NHL Draft!!!! It looks like Ottawa is keeping the 4th Pick instead of giving it to the Avs (part of the Duchene Trade). Which means we get Ottawa's 1st Round Pick next year, no matter what happens or how bad Ottawa is next season.

Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post
    I hope everyone has their game-face on for today's NHL Draft!!!! It looks like Ottawa is keeping the 4th Pick instead of giving it to the Avs (part of the Duchene Trade). Which means we get Ottawa's 1st Round Pick next year, no matter what happens or how bad Ottawa is next season.
    I don’t follow lower level hockey so I wouldn’t know what any of the picks mean.

Avs trade a 2nd for Stanley Cup Champion Washington's backup Goalie Philipp Grubauer, and 37 year old Defenseman and co-captain, Brooks Orpik. It appears that the Avs are likely to try and move Orpik, right away. I guess we can say "buh-bye" to Bernier, and we have a Goalie who can step right in if Varly can't come back.

And we pick up Martin Kaut, Czechoslovakia, with the 16th Pick. Kaut was rated as the 4th best Skater in the Draft who dropped because of a heart condition. Evidently, that heart condition was successfully treated with a non-invasive surgical procedure. Although he is no MacKinnon or Rantannen, he has NHL skills and could develop.

All those articles about Ottawa giving the Avs their 4th Pick in the 1st Round seem a little ..................... silly, now.

Say "buh-bye" to Duncan Siemens, the Avs 2011 1st Round Pick (11th overall), AND Nail Yakupov, the 1st Overall Pick in the 2012 NHL Draft (by Edmonton). Which might tell you something about an NHL Draft that allows 18-year old players to be Drafted.