Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31
    Hate em but So much skill on this preds team they have scored some pretty goals

They fought hard but the talent on the Preds was too much.

Some guys need to gain some age and weight hell of a season though!

2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

No one gave us a chance but we gave em a good series, proud of this team and future is so bright. Injuries took there toll also on defense and in net. Looking forward to next year!

Good thing about the Avs is they are a young team and can keep most of players together for a few years at least.

Well done Avs and bedner!

It didn't hurt that Nashville cheated and the refs screwed you. You guys should have won
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

I officially dislike the preds and not cause they beat us this series but I think they are a dirty cocky team who get away with a lot of crap on the ice, refs imo were awful too all series long. Go Winnipeg

Oh I dont like there fans much either
    Last edited by Blondie79; Yesterday at 06:47 PM.

The Avs finished 20 Points behind the 2nd worst team in the NHL, last season. To go from the worst team, by far, in the NHL to actually making the Playoffs, and playing the best team in the NHL, Nashville, pretty evenly (until this game), is quite the feat. AND, there appears to be some good players coming the Avs way, like Conor Timmins (Defense), and Cale Makar (Defense, going back to school this Fall), Shane Bowers (Ottawa's 1st Round Pick last summer who is likely to stay at Boston U.), and Ottawa's 1st Round Pick, either this year or if Ottawa chooses, next year.

I'm guessing Siemens will be released, which will be tough as he was the 11th overall Pick a few years back. MacKinnon is a Superstar, and he's only 22 years old. Rantanen is 21 years old. So, there is a bright future ahead for the team. And Bednar has certainly shown that he can Coach in the NHL.

Enjoyed discussing playoff hockey with you all for a week and a half. Especially considering no one expected to be discussing it when this thread started back in October.

Hopefully we will be discussing this again this time next year with a deeper longer discussion.