Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Team is hot garbage right now

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie79 View Post
    Team is hot garbage right now
    Yep, should firmly plant themselves in last place before too long

Well, if we've learned nothing else, we now know, with 100% certainty, that the Avs problems never had anything to do with Patrick Roy. I'm guessing a house-cleaning of the Front Office, including Joe Sakic, will be the next move.

Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post
    Well, if we've learned nothing else, we now know, with 100% certainty, that the Avs problems never had anything to do with Patrick Roy. I'm guessing a house-cleaning of the Front Office, including Joe Sakic, will be the next move.
    They may not win another game this season......

lmao 9-1 and one period to go this team is probably the worst i have seen the avalanche, time to send people packing

Starting to make sense of why roy quit

Sorry guys haha

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie79 View Post
    lmao 9-1 and one period to go this team is probably the worst i have seen the avalanche, time to send people packing

Starting to make sense of why roy quit
    Wow! Is this team bad or what!!!!!

How is it that on the day that St. Louis fired Ken Hitchcock, the Avalanche haven't hired Ken Hitchcock?

Explain that to me.

How is it that on the day that St. Louis fired Ken Hitchcock, the Avalanche haven't hired Ken Hitchcock?

Explain that to me.
    Because the Avs don't hockey anymore

Explain that to me.
    Because the team doesn't care about winning anymore. I don't think they'll win another game this season.

Ken Hitchcock is being served up on a silver platter to the worst team, by quite some large margin, in the NHL.

And now, Pierre Lacroix says he's willing to come back as GM.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/pierre-...030819481.html

Now, how can little josh kroenke screw this up? I guess he could just ignore the opportunity, as I fully expect him to do.

Ugh, Hitchcock and Lacroix would be perfect for this team. They should have been signed already, but Kroenke will come up with some stupid excuse like it wouldn't be fair to give Bednar a full season to evaluate his job etc.

The problem? The Kroenke's. They are garbage owners. Let's take a look at the teams they own...

Denver Nuggets (Have had 3 division titles since they were purchased w the Avs in 2000. 06,09, and 10, but have never really had a sniff of the finals. Not a great franchise either)
    Colorado Avalanche (have been terrible since Kroenke bought them in 2000)
    Colorado Rapids (won a championship in 2010, and they've been a middle of the pack team for most of their existence. Had a decent year this year)
    Colorado Mammoth (probably Kroenke's more competitive teams, but havent won a Championship since 2006)
    Arsenal (the clubs performance isn't TERRIBLE, but not as successful as it should be, However, it's the "richest club" now. Their last Premier League win was before he owned them)

Everything this man and his family touches, turns to garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    Ugh, Hitchcock and Lacroix would be perfect for this team. They should have been signed already, but Kroenke will come up with some stupid excuse like it wouldn't be fair to give Bednar a full season to evaluate his job etc.
    I'd be fine with letting Bednar finish out the season. But the fact is that he has "lost" the team. They aren't even trying anymore. In the meantime, lock up Hitchcock with a Contract that starts the day the season is over, give Sakic the boot (or another position), and bring in Lacroix.

I just wonder if Hitchcock would rather wait to see if a "real" NHL franchise, with legitimate ownership, would want his services when the season is over.

Well they won a game today.