Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Breaking News/ Manning did not use HGH

https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamSchefter

Adam Schefter reporting after NFL investigation Peyton Manning did not use HGH I repeat did not use HGH.
    Bradley Chubb has an Aaron Donald type ability to disrupt and wreck games!

I was critical of Manning last season but never believed this garbage. Peyton is a high road kind of guy and I respect him for it. Happy retirement #18, thanks for the memories!

Let the sheriff ride comfortably into the sunset......he epitomized class, talent, intelligence, leadership and yes, good times! And he most definitely changed the game. Few can say that.

Well, there goes that saga. Although there will be some (who have no knowledge of the situation at all, and weren't there) who are positive he did it. The good thing is that it won't create any drama this season as he is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Let the sheriff ride comfortably into the sunset......he epitomized class, talent, intelligence, leadership and yes, good times! And he most definitely changed the game. Few can say that.
    Exactly because if he did, did it hurt anybody. And it's not like he got any ball boys fired or anything. Lol
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 07-25-2016 at 11:12 AM.

I could care less either way. Medical privacy laws should be respected here.

Quote Originally Posted by capt. Jack View Post
    I agree, his treatments could have very well involved "meds" that could be against NFL rules, he isn't playing at that time and it isn't to enhance performance. Berry's cancer treatments likely involved steroids, but again it is not to enhance his performance and should not be the business of the NFL until he is playing again.

Double whammy for Patriots fans, Brady punished and Manning cleared!!!

We all like to believe something about someone that aligns with how much we like someone or not. That is just how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by capt. Jack View Post
    Yep. Even if Ashley were willing and fine to disclose she may have received HGH for conceiving, all ducks had to be lined in a row for HIPAA reasons by lawyers on both sides to run a quiet investigation with no leaks.

Quote Originally Posted by JJBroncoFan View Post
    I was critical of Manning last season but never believed this garbage. Peyton is a high road kind of guy and I respect him for it. Happy retirement #18, thanks for the memories!
    Good on you for the respect, even if he was a bit concerning last season.

Never believed these reports in the first place...glad no one will be calling for a * after Peyton's name
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chad72 View Post
    Yep. Even if Ashley were willing and fine to disclose she may have received HGH for conceiving, all ducks had to be lined in a row for HIPAA reasons by lawyers on both sides to run a quiet investigation with no leaks.
    I doubt Ashley would be going to this hole in the wall clinic for her trouble conceiving issues.
    She can afford the best fertility clinics the world has to offer.

The other thing, Charles Sly started working there in Oct 2011. The Manning twins were already about 8 months old. If HGH is being shipped to Peyton and Ashley's houses(In Ashley's name), she is not taking it for fertility at that point in time.
    Last edited by Jim Mora; 07-25-2016 at 11:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Mora View Post
    I doubt Ashley would be going to this hole in the wall clinic for her trouble conceiving issues.
    She can afford the best fertility clinics the world has to offer.

The other thing, Charles Sly started working there in Oct 2011. The Manning twins were already about 8 months old. If HGH is being shipped to Ashley's house, she is not taking it for fertility at that point in time.
    Or maybe they wanted more kids. And she can go to whatever facility she wants to, it's her decision.

Then how did he run for that 1st down?

Quote Originally Posted by False Start View Post
    Then how did he run for that 1st down?
    Well you make a good point.