Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Lets try and stay on topic please.
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

--J.R.R. Tolkien

What a twist!!!!

In all seriousness, no shock. I hope they apologize to Peyton for that stupid accusation.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
    What a twist!!!!

In all seriousness, no shock. I hope they apologize to Peyton for that stupid accusation.
    I don't know if Charles Sly actually accused him of actually taking HGH. He was filmed undercover and he told another guy that they were sending HGH to Ashley Manning all over the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Mora View Post
    I doubt Ashley would be going to this hole in the wall clinic for her trouble conceiving issues.
    She can afford the best fertility clinics the world has to offer.

The other thing, Charles Sly started working there in Oct 2011. The Manning twins were already about 8 months old. If HGH is being shipped to Peyton and Ashley's houses(In Ashley's name), she is not taking it for fertility at that point in time.
    I don't know if Charles Sly actually accused him of actually taking HGH. He was filmed undercover and he told another guy that they were sending HGH to Ashley Manning all over the country.
    For a person who admittedly doubts and does not know the facts you sure seem to know a lot.

How about we stick with what is known and what has been done which is the NFL, through their own investigation has cleared Manning of any wrong doing saying they "found no credible evidence."

Does that mean there is no possibility that Manning pulled one over on the league, no. He could have, but there is nothing that led them to conclude such was the case especially when Manning and his wife "fully cooperative with the investigation" and evidently (as ESPN reports):

The NFL also received medical records pertinent to the case and, after reviewing them and the interviews, determined there wasn't any evidence that any violation had occurred.
    Can you provide evidence to the contrary beyond your doubts? Do you have medical information on the Mannings which they withheld? I am guessing the answer is no.

Let it go.

We know all this. You've posted it enough times. BFB did not specifically name anyone. So, he probably means the people that did accuse Manning.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    For a person who admittedly doubts and does not know the facts you sure seem to know a lot.

How about we stick with what is known and what has been done which is the NFL, through their own investigation has cleared Manning of any wrong doing saying they "found no credible evidence."

Does that mean there is no possibility that Manning pulled one over on the league, no. He could have, but there is nothing that led them to conclude such was the case especially when Manning and his wife "fully cooperative with the investigation" and evidently (as ESPN reports):

Can you provide evidence to the contrary beyond your doubts? Do you have medical information on the Mannings which they withheld? I am guessing the answer is no.

Let it go.
    Relax man, I never said that I know Peyton took HGH. I'm just saying my opinion of how the investigation happened and how this came about.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Good on you for the respect, even if he was a bit concerning last season.
    He has earned that, he is a class act on and off the field. He is the kinda guy you hope for as a leader of your team.

I never doubted Manning on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    We know all this. You've posted it enough times. BFB did not specifically name anyone. So, he probably means the people that did accuse Manning.
    I figured he was talking about the original source of all this information.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post

Let it go.
    Nah. He won't .

Frankly IMO.
    Anyone over 35 should be encouraged to take HGH to keep them in The game.

Manning was very good for the NFL. Conspiracy or not this was the correct outcome.