View Poll Results: how bad will the chargers be in 2016?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • win 5 games or less

15 34.88%
  • win 6 to 8 games

21 48.84%
  • win 9 or 10 games with a possible WC birth

6 13.95%
  • worst to first!!! division champs!!

1 2.33%
Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
    I know this is smack and you're probably just saying this to get under a certain someone's skin. And believe me, I can't stand Phillip just as much as anyone. Lol. But, a fumble by his rb and a fumble by his wr is hardly Phillip being unable to close the deal. Would not put that on him.
    He had 2 minutes and a time out to get it done...2 weeks in a row I said this in reply to one of his excuses for 1-2 this morning
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Barph !Football has 4 quarters not 3.
    Last edited by Beagle; 10-02-2016 at 05:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Quick show of hands, who thought the Chargers were going to finally close out a game this week?

Not I lol....

I know this is smack and you're probably just saying this to get under a certain
    someone's skin. And believe me, I can't stand Phillip just as much as anyone. Lol. But, a fumble by his rb and a fumble by his wr is hardly Phillip being unable to close the deal. Would not put that on him.

Smack man...stay in GD

I know this is smack and you're probably just saying this to get under a certain someone's skin. And believe me, I can't stand Phillip just as much as anyone. Lol. But, a fumble by his rb and a fumble by his wr is hardly Phillip being unable to close the deal. Would not put that on him.
    You get that this is a smack thread right...There is no defending those turds in here...

Tweet of the day:

So true.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Well bap states the bolts are the most well rounded team in the div...loaded with talent

Yet Mr sandiego himself..LT just stated there is a losers culture there, no dogs

And that they should trade rivers to give him a chance to win before he's done

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Well bap states the bolts are the most well rounded team in the div...loaded with talent

Yet Mr sandiego himself..LT just stated there is a losers culture there, no dogs

And that they should trade rivers to give him a chance to win before he's done
    Even though I really don't care They should do him that justice at least but trade him to who?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Even though I really don't care They should do him that justice at least but trade him to who?
    The Browns are always desperate for a QB.

Actually, the best place for him would be Arizona, Palmer's done.

All jokes aside, this team is really depressing. Really making me consider stop watching football in general. Absolute trash management and coaching year after year. Wasting Rivers & Gates careers. You guys should really appreciate having a top tier quality organization and team.

Obviously we're staring at another 4-12ish year. Hopefully you guys can at least stop the Patriots or Steelers from winning it while we spiral further downward into the abyss with the likes of the Browns and Jags.

Goodnight.
    Rivers is deciding to play bad, just to see how it feels.

Quote Originally Posted by powderblues View Post
    All jokes aside, this team is really depressing. Really making me consider stop watching football in general. Absolute trash management and coaching year after year. Wasting Rivers & Gates careers. You guys should really appreciate having a top tier quality organization and team.

Obviously we're staring at another 4-12ish year. Hopefully you guys can at least stop the Patriots or Steelers from winning it while we spiral further downward into the abyss with the likes of the Browns and Jags.

Goodnight.
    Jags won today
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

Quote Originally Posted by powderblues View Post

Goodnight.
    You I feel somewhat sorry for, you have a solid grasp on the fact that your team is basically hot nasty garbage...Baph on the other hand still thinks his team is the most well rounded team in the division and injuries are the only reason the rest of us aren't seeing what he sees....

To which I would like to point out, if your team was so well rounded, that'd mean you had enough depth to weather the storm of injuries (THAT EVERY TEAM FACES) It's great to have solid starters, but if you don't have depth, your team isn't well rounded.

Baph, we lost our starting QB and didn't miss a step, could you say the same if Rivers went down?

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    You I feel somewhat sorry for, you have a solid grasp on the fact that your team is basically hot nasty garbage...Baph on the other hand still thinks his team is the most well rounded team in the division and injuries are the only reason the rest of us aren't seeing what he sees....

To which I would like to point out, if your team was so well rounded, that'd mean you had enough depth to weather the storm of injuries (THAT EVERY TEAM FACES) It's great to have solid starters, but if you don't have depth, your team isn't well rounded.

Baph, we lost our starting QB and didn't miss a step, could you say the same if Rivers went down?

you cant even say that with rivers

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    The Browns are always desperate for a QB.

Actually, the best place for him would be Arizona, Palmer's done.
    That would actually be an ideal fit for him I'm not really a big Phyllis Rivers fan but I am some what of a Cardinals fan and I would actually support that move.

ESPN Stats & Info ‏@ESPNStatsInfo 4m4 minutes ago
    The Chargers are 1-2 this season in games they've led by 13+ points in 4th quarter. The rest of the NFL is 25-0 in such games