View Poll Results: how bad will the chargers be in 2016?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • win 5 games or less

    15 34.88%
  • win 6 to 8 games

    21 48.84%
  • win 9 or 10 games with a possible WC birth

    6 13.95%
  • worst to first!!! division champs!!

    1 2.33%
Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 631
  1. #601
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    7,927
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    ESPN Stats & Info ‏@ESPNStatsInfo 4m4 minutes ago
    The Chargers are 1-2 this season in games they've led by 13+ points in 4th quarter. The rest of the NFL is 25-0 in such games



  2. #602
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    27,351
    Someone needs to get the chargers to a mechanic...looks like the clutch went out...


  3. #603
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    745
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    You I feel somewhat sorry for, you have a solid grasp on the fact that your team is basically hot nasty garbage...Baph on the other hand still thinks his team is the most well rounded team in the division and injuries are the only reason the rest of us aren't seeing what he sees....

    To which I would like to point out, if your team was so well rounded, that'd mean you had enough depth to weather the storm of injuries (THAT EVERY TEAM FACES) It's great to have solid starters, but if you don't have depth, your team isn't well rounded.

    Baph, we lost our starting QB and didn't miss a step, could you say the same if Rivers went down?
    Lol dude, if we didnt have Rivers we would 100% be 0-16. Thats the ultimate test in seeing how good of a team you are, is how good are you if your Qb goes down/retires. The Broncos havent skipped a beat, the Chargers would go extinct.

  4. #604
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    27,351
    Quote Originally Posted by powderblues View Post
    Lol dude, if we didnt have Rivers we would 100% be 0-16. Thats the ultimate test in seeing how good of a team you are, is how good are you if your Qb goes down/retires. The Broncos havent skipped a beat, the Chargers would go extinct.
    Honestly, I really wish for Felipe Rivearo's sake that you guys do the right thing and trade him to some team like the Cardinals. He deserves to have a shot to go out on top and ride off into the sunset. That's never gonna happen with the Chargers, they're horrid.


  5. #605
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,225
    Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    yeah that stat is telling indeed, when you consider how bad the chargers are destroying teams in the first half, it still gives me a glimmer of hope they can get things turned around if the leaders in that locker room step up and get everyone's head out of the rear ends.

    it's a good thing denver has a good defense so when we play them the chargers won't be able to relax with a big lead

  6. #606
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,225
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Honestly, I really wish for Felipe Rivearo's sake that you guys do the right thing and trade him to some team like the Cardinals. He deserves to have a shot to go out on top and ride off into the sunset. That's never gonna happen with the Chargers, they're horrid.
    guys, stop reading and listening to what the dumb media pundits are saying.....yes i'm talking about LT too. rivers cannot be traded, he has a no trade clause which he insisted on, end of story.

    but why are the chargers horrid? horrid at finishing games you mean? because they are beating the crap out of teams and then choking it away in the 4th quarter.

    are you just saying that for effect or do you not have a clue what's going on and just looking at the 1-3 record and making uneducated assumptions?

  7. #607
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,792
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    guys, stop reading and listening to what the dumb media pundits are saying.....yes i'm talking about LT too. rivers cannot be traded, he has a no trade clause which he insisted on, end of story.

    but why are the chargers horrid? horrid at finishing games you mean? because they are beating the crap out of teams and then choking it away in the 4th quarter.

    are you just saying that for effect or do you not have a clue what's going on and just looking at the 1-3 record and making uneducated assumptions?


    Defensively they are horrid......

  8. #608
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Loveland
    Posts
    8,593

    How bad will the Chargers be this season?

    Pretty bad it turns out, lol

  9. #609
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    10,031
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    yeah that stat is telling indeed, when you consider how bad the chargers are destroying teams in the first half, it still gives me a glimmer of hope they can get things turned around if the leaders in that locker room step up and get everyone's head out of the rear ends.

    it's a good thing denver has a good defense so when we play them the chargers won't be able to relax with a big lead
    Chargers are 4-0 in the 1st half LOL!!!!!!

  10. #610
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,252
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    guys, stop reading and listening to what the dumb media pundits are saying.....yes i'm talking about LT too. rivers cannot be traded, he has a no trade clause which he insisted on, end of story.

    but why are the chargers horrid? horrid at finishing games you mean? because they are beating the crap out of teams and then choking it away in the 4th quarter.

    are you just saying that for effect or do you not have a clue what's going on and just looking at the 1-3 record and making uneducated assumptions?

    cause your coach sucks like we insisted when you did us a solid by taking him

    unlike Elway...your GM sucks

    you have no depth...lack any roundness

    your defense sucks

    your qb chokes late in games

  11. #611
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    15,136
    I think it's pretty obvious...the Chargers are once again the worst team in the AFC West, and are amongst the 5 worst teams in football at this point in time. They drafted a player who doesn't fit their current scheme, and decided to stand firm on ridiculous issues which led to a long holdout, and now 4 weeks in he has yet to play a down of football. They're probably the worst run franchise in football, although the Browns are right there with them, and they will have a hard time turning it around before Rivers retires. Hopefully they can use their top 5 pick in 2017 on another player that doesn't fit their scheme...

  12. #612
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,792



    "And with the 4th pick in the 2017 Draft, the Los Angeles Chargers select......... *Psst, hey guys, are you sure this is their pick? Okay, I'll announce it*..... With the 4th pick in the 2017 Draft, the Los Angeles Chargers select Greg Huegel, Kicker, Clemson"......

    "What are they thinking"?

    "It's the Chargers Roger, what do you expect"?

  13. #613
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    15,136
    Hahahahaha! Hahahaha!

  14. #614
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Posts
    19,496
    See? I voted "win 6 to 8 games" and looks like I was being generous.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

  15. #615
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,225
    lowest point in chargers history.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •