Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Technical Problem : Forums Wont Load On Firefox or Safari

Hi,

I just started running into the problem today. When I try to visit the forums on either of my normal browsers on my laptop or phone, it tries to redirect me to facebook, which tries to redirect me back to the forums, which then tries to redirect me back to facebook... on and on. Anyway, the browsers eventually crap the bed and stop running in loops.

This wouldnt be a huge deal for me on my laptop, because apparently this doesnt effect Google Chrome, its just that I cant use my mobile at the moment.

Thanks in advance.
    2014/2015 Adopt-A-Bronco : TJ Ward - GO DUCKS!

Quote Originally Posted by ChupaThingy View Post
    Hi,

I just started running into the problem today. When I try to visit the forums on either of my normal browsers on my laptop or phone, it tries to redirect me to facebook, which tries to redirect me back to the forums, which then tries to redirect me back to facebook... on and on. Anyway, the browsers eventually crap the bed and stop running in loops.

This wouldnt be a huge deal for me on my laptop, because apparently this doesnt effect Google Chrome, its just that I cant use my mobile at the moment.

Thanks in advance.
    I was having trouble on Firefox, but I'm on Safari now and it let me on.

I noticed on my phone that turning it to the mobile instead of desktop site works.

Quote Originally Posted by ChupaThingy View Post
    Hi,

Thanks in advance.
    I'm no I.T. guru, but if it was me I'd quit taking them to bed-- ewwww!

Thank you for letting us know.

I'm on FF right now (desktop) and have not had any problems.

I know our tech team has been working on some stuff. We'll pass this on to them.

Thanks for your patience!
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

I'm also having this issue on Chrome, it seems to be it's trying to redirect me to Facebook and then times out.

2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

They're checking into it. Hopefully it's an easy fix.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

I have had issues with the board freezing up or lagging on FF. Occasionally it perma-locks and I have to shut down the browser. No redirects or anything like that. And FF doesn't do it on any other site even though I visit multiple message boards, and this will be just one of the tabs I have open, and this will be the only tab with that problem.
    ~In Partibus Infidelium~

I've been getting this same issue for nearly 24 hours on the dolphin browser on both my Ipad and Iphone. Normally this site functions much better on that browser for me than on Safari.

Thankfully it works on my work computer. (ssshh don't tell my boss) Glad to see it's not isolated to me though and that the issue is being worked.

I'm on Safari and it's obviously working, but I can't get it to load on FireFox yet.

Try clearing your cookies it fixed my mobile browser.

Quote Originally Posted by JakeNbake View Post
    Try clearing your cookies it fixed my mobile browser.
    I know you all are probably more tech savvy than I am, but one of the easiest ways to clear cookies for this site is to log off. It does it automatically.

If Jake is talking about other cookies, please disregard the above.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    I know you all are probably more tech savvy than I am, but one of the easiest ways to clear cookies for this site is to log off. It does it automatically.

If Jake is talking about other cookies, please disregard the above.
    Logging off doesn't actually work though...(at least it didn't for me) I get to the front page of the forums, click log off and then it starts doing the facebook re-direct. I had to actually load the site via Edge instead of Chrome to get to this point. I'll try clearing the cookies on the other.

Clearing cookies worked for me on the dolphin browser on mobile.

Awesome. Thanks!! So glad to finally have this working on my phone again.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Clearing cookies worked for me on the dolphin browser on mobile.

Awesome. Thanks!! So glad to finally have this working on my phone again.
    I hadn't been working all week on my desktop and was too lazy to clear my cookies till this morning lol...Glad it's back and going before the game tonight.