Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ChupaThingy View Post
    That's good stuff. The crowd was going nuts. Props for showing love to a hometown hero of theirs.
    Phelps winning gold too was icing on the cake.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Quote Originally Posted by osfantaztic View Post
    Finally watched the 1st half.

O-line seems like a foundation to build on. Little sloppy with penalties late in the 2nd QTR. Schofield played well at LT.

Defense had 5 sacks...safety early in the 2nd half. Sick.

Booker did not get a lot of carries but he looks mean. Shrugged off a tackle and forward for 2 more yards. Hillman looked like he's fighting for his job.

Ray had .5 sack on a good move.

DT looked a step faster on the route for the TD.

Fowler - nice move to get inside to block the punt.

Latimer looked sharp - as Kubiak said he's like night and day.

QBs - Sanchez had strong command and made good throws minus the INT. Siemian was fine - should have been picked in the EZ but there was a penalty anyway. I would have like to see more balance with the run to setup PAP for Siemian.

Just now watching Lynch.

Not concerned with who starts...too early to tell but seems like we will be fine with either while Lynch develops.
    That may of been his best play, he saw the guy jumped offsides, knew he had a free play and took a shot deep, it was a veteran move.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    That may of been his best play, he saw the guy jumped offsides, knew he had a free play and took a shot deep, it was a veteran move.
    Yes...mentioned the penalty and should have called that out...great catch! He also should have had the TD to Fowler and the DB made a great play getting his hand in to knock the ball loose.
    Last edited by Fantaztic7; 08-12-2016 at 06:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    This isn't the only thing. There are many situations where people attribute it to a "veteran play". I just don't always understand it personally. Lol I learned and most people I knew back in junior high knew while watching that if someone jumps offsides then you should take a shot deep.

I know it's different when you're actually playing. But can we attribute it to just being a competent player rather than being a "veteran play"?

Heard something on the radio today about Bears fans crying about the Broncos blitzing last night. Then Cecil was saying something about The Bears blitzing US first then we started blitzing

Anyone know the story about all this blitzing business?
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post

Heard something on the radio today about Bears fans crying about the Broncos blitzing last night. Then Cecil was saying something about The Bears blitzing US first then we started blitzing

Anyone know the story about all this blitzing business?
    The chicago tribune mentioned a little bit of it, though I get the general consensus from Bears fans is that there isn't anything off the table just because it's preseason and that there were far bigger problems revealed.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chica...roid-sprint-us

The Bears rushed 7 players and played cover zero on the touchdown pass. 7 rushers, 6 blockers (OL + RB). Sanchez took a good hit from Trevathan. That's probably why Wade decided to make it even and bring some heat as well.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    The Bears rushed 7 players and played cover zero on the touchdown pass. 7 rushers, 6 blockers (OL + RB). Sanchez took a good hit from Trevathan. That's probably why Wade decided to make it even and bring some heat as well.
    Had to listen to 850KOA last night to get the game. They were saying the same thing. How they put it was, "well the Bears are blitzing and bringing heat and it looks like Wade has had enough of it and obviously he's now gonna stop being nice."

Look at this great picture

I hope the Broncos find somehow someway to keep this -imho- our BEST receiver
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

I feel compelled to mention that Jeff Hierman was responsible for both one BIG sack and one BIG FG block. I hope he's not a bust but it's not looking good right now.

That's about the only thing negative I have to say about that game
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

I feel compelled to mention that Jeff Hierman was responsible for both one BIG sack and one BIG FG block. I hope he's not a bust but it's not looking good right now.

That's not good. Hopefully he'll learn from those plays.

I'm not sure, but didn't the field goal block come from the middle?

Quote Originally Posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
    I'm not sure, but didn't the field goal block come from the middle?
    It was blocked by Bear's safety Chris Prosinski. It was definitely a block from the middle

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    It was blocked by Bear's safety Chris Prosinski. It was definitely a block from the middle
    That's what I thought just from memory. But, Jeff wasn't in the middle was he? Lol because if so, I'd say that's strange.