Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 317
  1. #286
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    9,405
    Quote Originally Posted by ChupaThingy View Post
    That's good stuff. The crowd was going nuts. Props for showing love to a hometown hero of theirs.
    Phelps winning gold too was icing on the cake.

  2. #287
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Posts
    19,459
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

  3. #288
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Loveland
    Posts
    8,578
    Quote Originally Posted by osfantaztic View Post
    Finally watched the 1st half.

    O-line seems like a foundation to build on. Little sloppy with penalties late in the 2nd QTR. Schofield played well at LT.

    Defense had 5 sacks...safety early in the 2nd half. Sick.

    Booker did not get a lot of carries but he looks mean. Shrugged off a tackle and forward for 2 more yards. Hillman looked like he's fighting for his job.

    Ray had .5 sack on a good move.

    DT looked a step faster on the route for the TD.

    Fowler - nice move to get inside to block the punt.

    Latimer looked sharp - as Kubiak said he's like night and day.

    QBs - Sanchez had strong command and made good throws minus the INT. Siemian was fine - should have been picked in the EZ but there was a penalty anyway. I would have like to see more balance with the run to setup PAP for Siemian.

    Just now watching Lynch.

    Not concerned with who starts...too early to tell but seems like we will be fine with either while Lynch develops.
    That may of been his best play, he saw the guy jumped offsides, knew he had a free play and took a shot deep, it was a veteran move.

  4. #289
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    10,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    That may of been his best play, he saw the guy jumped offsides, knew he had a free play and took a shot deep, it was a veteran move.
    Yes...mentioned the penalty and should have called that out...great catch! He also should have had the TD to Fowler and the DB made a great play getting his hand in to knock the ball loose.
    Last edited by Fantaztic7; 08-12-2016 at 06:34 AM.

  5. #290
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    5,025
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    That may of been his best play, he saw the guy jumped offsides, knew he had a free play and took a shot deep, it was a veteran move.
    This isn't the only thing. There are many situations where people attribute it to a "veteran play". I just don't always understand it personally. Lol I learned and most people I knew back in junior high knew while watching that if someone jumps offsides then you should take a shot deep.

    I know it's different when you're actually playing. But can we attribute it to just being a competent player rather than being a "veteran play"?

  6. #291
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Red 98 - Red 98
    Posts
    15,202


    Heard something on the radio today about Bears fans crying about the Broncos blitzing last night. Then Cecil was saying something about The Bears blitzing US first then we started blitzing

    Anyone know the story about all this blitzing business?
    Red 98

    Kareem rises to the top

  7. #292
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    9,405
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post


    Heard something on the radio today about Bears fans crying about the Broncos blitzing last night. Then Cecil was saying something about The Bears blitzing US first then we started blitzing

    Anyone know the story about all this blitzing business?
    The chicago tribune mentioned a little bit of it, though I get the general consensus from Bears fans is that there isn't anything off the table just because it's preseason and that there were far bigger problems revealed.

    https://www.google.com/amp/www.chica...roid-sprint-us

  8. #293
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Posts
    19,459
    The Bears rushed 7 players and played cover zero on the touchdown pass. 7 rushers, 6 blockers (OL + RB). Sanchez took a good hit from Trevathan. That's probably why Wade decided to make it even and bring some heat as well.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

  9. #294
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    19,465
    Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    The Bears rushed 7 players and played cover zero on the touchdown pass. 7 rushers, 6 blockers (OL + RB). Sanchez took a good hit from Trevathan. That's probably why Wade decided to make it even and bring some heat as well.
    Had to listen to 850KOA last night to get the game. They were saying the same thing. How they put it was, "well the Bears are blitzing and bringing heat and it looks like Wade has had enough of it and obviously he's now gonna stop being nice."

  10. #295
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Red 98 - Red 98
    Posts
    15,202
    Look at this great picture



    I hope the Broncos find somehow someway to keep this -imho- our BEST receiver
    Red 98

    Kareem rises to the top

  11. #296
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Red 98 - Red 98
    Posts
    15,202
    I feel compelled to mention that Jeff Hierman was responsible for both one BIG sack and one BIG FG block. I hope he's not a bust but it's not looking good right now.

    That's about the only thing negative I have to say about that game
    Red 98

    Kareem rises to the top

  12. #297
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    10,804
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    I feel compelled to mention that Jeff Hierman was responsible for both one BIG sack and one BIG FG block. I hope he's not a bust but it's not looking good right now.

    That's about the only thing negative I have to say about that game
    That's not good. Hopefully he'll learn from those plays.

  13. #298
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    5,025
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    I feel compelled to mention that Jeff Hierman was responsible for both one BIG sack and one BIG FG block. I hope he's not a bust but it's not looking good right now.

    That's about the only thing negative I have to say about that game
    I'm not sure, but didn't the field goal block come from the middle?

  14. #299
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    9,405
    Quote Originally Posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
    I'm not sure, but didn't the field goal block come from the middle?
    It was blocked by Bear's safety Chris Prosinski. It was definitely a block from the middle

  15. #300
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    5,025
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    It was blocked by Bear's safety Chris Prosinski. It was definitely a block from the middle
    That's what I thought just from memory. But, Jeff wasn't in the middle was he? Lol because if so, I'd say that's strange.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •