Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 110
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,892
    Tom's record in the super bowl COMBINED equals that of both manning brothers. As first overall picks, the manning's were supposed to come into the league and produce dynasties for their respective teams - they both failed.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,892
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    The kid in red looks like Tom - good find. The thing in the cart looks like Peyton.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,871
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Tom's record in the super bowl COMBINED equals that of both manning brothers. As first overall picks, the manning's were supposed to come into the league and produce dynasties for their respective teams - they both failed.
    No other QB outside of Brady and Montana has ever produced a dynasty. It just doesn't happen and why is that? Nobody else cheats like pats!!!

    Montana and the niners were that good but the cheaties never have been...

    BTW this is the asinine Tom Brady picture thread so try and stay on topic.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,466
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Tom's record in the super bowl COMBINED equals that of both manning brothers. As first overall picks, the manning's were supposed to come into the league and produce dynasties for their respective teams - they both failed.
    Trolling at it's finest.....

    I never have heard, or heard when they were drafted, that was the whole reason they were drafted....

    "Welcome to the NFL Draft. I sure hope Indy drafts Manning so they can produce a dynasty for that team. If he fails, then he should have never played the game..... Back to you Bob..."

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,892
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Trolling at it's finest.....

    I never have heard, or heard when they were drafted, that was the whole reason they were drafted....

    "Welcome to the NFL Draft. I sure hope Indy drafts Manning so they can produce a dynasty for that team. If he fails, then he should have never played the game..... Back to you Bob..."
    They were both supposed to be the next Joe Montana, were they not? Montana produced a dynasty. In fact the Giants were better off had they not made the Manning trade at all - they could have had Roethlisberger, who is better.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,871
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    They were both supposed to be the next Joe Montana, were they not? Montana produced a dynasty. In fact the Giants were better off had they not made the Manning trade at all - they could have had Roethlisberger, who is better.
    Not Tom, at least that is what you are implying.
    So your point is that Big Ben is better than Eli Manning, however Eli beat Tom in not one but two Super Bowls...

    If you try to be smarter, I will try to be nicer...

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    17,506
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    17,506
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,466
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    They were both supposed to be the next Joe Montana, were they not? Montana produced a dynasty. In fact the Giants were better off had they not made the Manning trade at all - they could have had Roethlisberger, who is better.
    Was that part of the draft conversation??? Hmmmm..... I don't remember that one either. Every draft has high expectations for the QB's coming out. I hear a lot of "he reminds me of _____" or "he has the tools to be the next ______". To say, those Manning boys are being drafted TO BE the next Montana or that they are drafted to build a "dynasty" is just tongue trash. It's trolling.

    And to say the Giants were better off not making that trade is laughable. Manning has two rings there doesn't he? Yes, I agree that Big Ben is better but who knows what would have happened had they been on other teams. It takes the WHOLE team to produce those Championships. Ask Marino!!

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,871

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,871

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,871

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,871

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,871

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,871
    Had to resurrect this thread and ask why the hell tommy cheetah dumped an entire bottle of Vaseline on his head? perhaps he has a vasline fetish as well, eh tammy12 whadda ya say?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •