Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I watched the show earlier today, it was really good, a must watch for Broncos fans. It really shows how much work he put in during his playing time.

Speaking of Manning, did anyone catch his shot at Brady?

Quote Originally Posted by Hesky View Post
    I watched the show earlier today, it was really good, a must watch for Broncos fans. It really shows how much work he put in during his playing time.

Speaking of Manning, did anyone catch his shot at Brady?

And naturally the Boston sports media were upset today with this. Bunch of babies, just like their QB. Wah!
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

It's just a joke, Pats fans are always so intense when defending Brady.

DT and Gase had issues ?

Ive been through this with Demaryius [Thomas] in Denver," Gase said. "Sometimes it takes some guys more time to learn more than others. Eventually ... he will know how to push through certain kinds of pain. That was his comment about DeVante Parker. Was this common knowledge?

Not sure I'd classify this as issues but it's pretty common knowledge that DT is routinely banged up

Looks more like a compliment to be compared to DT.
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

I initially thought it was a dig on 88, but after my second and third read, I think he's trying to shed Parker in a good light, by comparing his with DT's injuries

Broncos owe Sanchez 1 million no matter what.
    - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Quote Originally Posted by PAINTERDAVE View Post
    Zero.
    -
    Sanchez will likely stay on a reduced contract...
    and Paxton will be in the driver's seat no later than after the bye.
    -
    JMHO
    How so? We would forgo a draft pick if we kept him. That said, wouldn't it be better to get rid of him even if we had to cut him and sign someone else?

You need to post his entire comment so we can see what he means from context. That little blurb could mean anything and it's pointless to try to form an opinion from it.

Quote Originally Posted by raziel View Post
    I initially thought it was a dig on 88, but after my second and third read, I think he's trying to shed Parker in a good light, by comparing his with DT's injuries
    This is in no way positive. He is saying DT did not play through what Gase considered minor or minority injuries.

One Final Taste of Our Super Bowl Year

I'm really looking forward to the release of America's Game and taking one last look at an unbelievable season before the next one kicks off. To cope with the lack of football I was fortunate to be able to re-watch all the games from last season. Tonight, I made it to the overtime victory over New England in the snow. What an amazing win and I still found myself jumping up from the couch even if I knew CJ was going to rush for that winning TD. Watching these games has me itching for the season to get going and watching our Broncos go for another championship. I really like our odds (regardless of the uncertainty at QB).

Looking forward to supporting this team with all you other fine fans. Go Broncos!

I wish it was out already, but a bunch of Broncos stuff will be aired next week

Hooray, beer!

Should be interesting, hopefully have some new behind the scenes items we were not aware of. The ups and downs of the season though were pretty well covered.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 15 Now in progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_C View Post
    This is in no way positive. He is saying DT did not play through what Gase considered minor or minority injuries.
    Exactly. Which is totally false. DT is one of the main reasons Gase has a job as a HC.