Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Best rookies in fantasy football

Who do you expect to be the best rookie performers this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaws View Post
    Who do you expect to be the best rookie performers this year?
    Football, baseball, basketball, golf, tennis, chess, boxing, chess boxing?

Which sport, jawsie?

I was just going to move this to Other Teams and hoped I guessed right. I will wait and see if it's for chessboxing (really? I'm surprised it's lasted this long. Seems that too much boxing would lead to less chessing).
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Best rookies in fantasy football is what I should have said

Best rookies in fantasy football is what I should have said
    So you are in the right forum. Would you like for me to change the title to read, "Best rookies in fantasy football"?
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    So you are in the right forum. Would you like for me to change the title to read, "Best rookies in fantasy football"?
    Yes please

Me being in my fantasy football bubble I didn't stop and think that there were other sports in this world!

Yes please

Me being in my fantasy football bubble I didn't stop and think that there were other sports in this world!

Someone beat me to it.

*cough* Rastic *cough*
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Someone beat me to it.

*cough* Rastic *cough*
    I won't lie, I'm a little upset about chess boxing

Glad I could help - or step on toes - or both!

Rastic is a contender for best rookie (mod), not too sure how you would perform in my dynasty league though

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    I won't lie, I'm a little upset about chess boxing

Glad I could help - or step on toes - or both!
    No stepped toes. Just a misplaced CP (I'll give it to you when I can).

Now, I think this is a very interesting thread. Jaws, we can clean it up if you want and get serious.

I found this article, 2016 fantasy football rankings: Top 5 rookies at each offensive position, that looks good.

They're pretty positive on Ezekiel Elliott, RB of the Cowboys. And Sterling Shepard, WR of the New York Giants. They have two Broncos on the list, Paxton Lynch and Devontae Booker.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

No stepped toes. Just a misplaced CP (I'll give it to you when I can).

Now, I think this is a very interesting thread. Jaws, we can clean it up if you want and get serious.

I found this article, 2016 fantasy football rankings: Top 5 rookies at each offensive position, that looks good.

They're pretty positive on Ezekiel Elliott, RB of the Cowboys. And Sterling Shepard, WR of the New York Giants. They have two Broncos on the list, Paxton Lynch and Devontae Booker.
    Good article. Thanks for the link

I quite like the thread as it is
    However, if you get bored - by all means get cleaning

Good article. Thanks for the link

I quite like the thread as it is
    However, if you get bored - by all means get cleaning
    I'm never that bored.

I'm hoping someone who follows college ball will come in and share their knowledge. Rookies are like sleepers. If you pick the right one, you can destroy your fantasy opponent.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

I'm never that bored.

I'm hoping someone who follows college ball will come in and share their knowledge. Rookies are like sleepers. If you pick the right one, you can destroy your fantasy opponent.
    I have sixth pick in a dynasty league I've been in for a few years. My biggest need is at RB as my best ones are ageing, hence the extra interest in Rookies
    Last edited by Jaws; 08-23-2016 at 11:59 PM.

I have fifth pick in a dynasty league I've been in for a few years. My biggest need is at RB as my best ones are ageing, hence the extra interest in Rookies
    The thing that stinks is outside of Ezekiel Elliot (who should be going 1st overall in rookie drafts) is about the only surefire good pick at RB. I've heard buzz on Derrick Henry, but I'm not personally a fan. C.J. Prosise had a lot of buzz before missing a ton of time with injury. Kenneth Dixon, Paul Perkins, and Jordan Howard are a few others. Unfortunately, I don't feel all that great about any of those guys.

Now there definitely are some WRs I like: Sterling Shepard, Will Fuller, Tyler Boyd, and Michael Thomas (Saints) should all be good picks. Oddly enough I'm not all that high on Corey Coleman, Laquon Treadwell, or Josh Doctson who usually are the first 3 to be drafted after Elliot in rookie drafts.

Jaws, since your league is a dynasty type; TE Hunter Henry likely has a good future at S.D. This year he still will share catches with Gates but I'll bet next year he is solid fantasy TE... for a TE.