Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I saw this thread title on mobile earlier and figured a mod would move it to the appropriate forum.

Quote Originally Posted by RunYouOver View Post
    I saw this thread title on mobile earlier and figured a mod would move it to the appropriate forum.
    We will.

Bumping because I think we still need a few more players. If interested, please PM a mod and we'll get you to the right person. Or post here and we'll get you to the right person.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

We still need about 3 more players. The divisions are in the LR, but you can still play even if you don't have access.

We've been told that we are giving prizes again (it could change). Yes, I'm trying to bribe/entice players.

It's a lot of fun. Please PM me or post in this thread. Thanks!
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by RunYouOver View Post

Why you move my thread???????
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Pat Bowlen, Chris Harris Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Why you move my thread???????
    Had the thread been in the fantasy football section, bet it would have gotten more responses.... You steal, I send peeps your way, and you still resort to this.... smh.

If I was a mod, I would move this thread and attach it to the div iii thread in the LR that does not exist.

Adopted Bronco - 2016/17 - Trevor Siemian