Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    831

    2016 AFC playoff predictions. McGinest and Evans picks the Broncos

    This really suprised me. Most others picked KC
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...pear-wide-open.



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Las Manzanitas, NM
    Posts
    31,054
    Quote Originally Posted by bahn View Post
    This really suprised me. Most others picked KC
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...pear-wide-open.


    Yeah, no kidding. They drank the orange Kool-Aid.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    B-more, not less
    Posts
    4,987
    We could actually make a bit of history if we win the division again this year. That would give us 6 division titles in a row, which would be the most consecutive division titles for any team in the history of the AFC West. Currently we're tied with the 72-76 Raiders.

    Not sure what the NFL record is for most consecutive division titles, I know the Pats currently have an active streak of 7 in a row.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    27,087
    Quote Originally Posted by bahn View Post
    This really suprised me. Most others picked KC
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...pear-wide-open.


    Can't disagree with either of them.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    19,465
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Can't disagree with either of them.
    Kinda stunned actually. Especially with Heath. He usually picks against us.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sydney,Australia
    Posts
    1,424
    Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Kinda stunned actually. Especially with Heath. He usually picks against us.
    Finally swallowed his pride.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Rainier, WA
    Posts
    3,334
    Quote Originally Posted by CTM View Post
    We could actually make a bit of history if we win the division again this year. That would give us 6 division titles in a row, which would be the most consecutive division titles for any team in the history of the AFC West. Currently we're tied with the 72-76 Raiders.
    That's my main Bronco goal for this season...anything above is gravy for me
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
    LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Daytona Beach, FL
    Posts
    5,949
    Quote Originally Posted by CTM View Post
    I know the Pats currently have an active streak of 7 in a row.
    That streak may just be in jeopardy with Brady out the first 4 weeks.
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche



  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    33,341
    OMG.......Heath and Willie picking us!!!

    *checks calendar......not April fool's

    I am at a loss for words (for one of the few times I can remember!!!)

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    6,577
    call me crazy but something says this years defense will be better then last years.

    hopefully thew team can finish unlike the 86 forgotten bears

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    698
    I don't see what the big deal with the Chiefs is?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    5,671
    Quote Originally Posted by rst08tierney View Post
    call me crazy but something says this years defense will be better then last years.

    hopefully thew team can finish unlike the 86 forgotten bears
    So far I think we will be a lot worse. Here is why...the run game. Thus far in PS we have not done well containing the run. Unless we do a better job there we'll get killed for yards. Teams won't need to test our CBS if they can get 4 or 5 yards per carry....

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    5,025
    Quote Originally Posted by Pack Mules View Post
    I don't see what the big deal with the Chiefs is?
    I had thought the same thing. But they've got me pretty worried after watching them this preseason. Obviously it's preseason. But they've looked real solid when their ones have been in.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Las Manzanitas, NM
    Posts
    31,054
    Quote Originally Posted by Pack Mules View Post
    I don't see what the big deal with the Chiefs is?
    It's been that way with pundits and predictors since Andy Reid took over in KC.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    13,432
    It is fun to talk about who is picking who but honestly right now no one really knows what our offense will look like.

    The season is a mystery and that is why the NFL is so popular

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •