Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
    It's not just my monitor, right? It's not bright white and, I don't know what it's called, but there's a different look to the pages.

I like it.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

No, the background color has changed and there is a slight blurred border on the left and right of the main content container.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
    Looks like this is possible with the new upgrade. Just go to desktop mode and then you will be able to do this!
    Someone has been busy.

Great job, Team!
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

This is probably a minuscule request but can you guys add a favicon so I can tell which tab is my broncos tab? Right now it is a funny looking V. I think it used to be a horse head or something along those lines.

Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
    2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
    2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Quote Originally Posted by one_bad_55 View Post
    This is probably a minuscule request but can you guys add a favicon so I can tell which tab is my broncos tab? Right now it is a funny looking V. I think it used to be a horse head or something along those lines.
    I thought about that. Now I'll know what to call it when I make the request.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Hey gang! Hope you're enjoying the new forum! Just wanted to check in and see if we have everything squared away with the new look and features?

Quote Originally Posted by BenHBroncos View Post
    Hey gang! Hope you're enjoying the new forum! Just wanted to check in and see if we have everything squared away with the new look and features?
    It seems a lot better. Thanks for putting the effort in! Still not a fan of the white (probably never will be ) but I like that it's been darkened to a bit grayer to be easier on the eyes. Haven't had any technical issues in awhile now.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    So I spent a lot of time over on the Falcons boards this week http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/ They have one feature I really think is kinda cool, wondering if something like that could be done over here (or have it be optional to turn it on)

Whenever someone quotes your post, it pops up a notification that that use has replied and you can either click that notification or it will put that notification up in your bar at the top (like we have notifications at the top of ours)

It's a great future and seems to really promote conversation.
    Putting this here.

RYO replied.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    Putting this here.

RYO replied.
    Hey thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
    Any update on the Avatar sizes?
    Any update? Haha...

Been a little bit since I've logged on...maybe more than a little bit...Anyways I thought I'd drop in and say I'm loving the update!

Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
    Any update? Haha...
    Still waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by sbxxxiichamps View Post
    Been a little bit since I've logged on...maybe more than a little bit...Anyways I thought I'd drop in and say I'm loving the update!

You really do need to come around more.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    Still waiting.