Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112
Results 1,666 to 1,678 of 1678
    In other news, Pats boards are in full meltdown mode.

Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Good morning from a very tired scouser, working from 8:00 to 18:30 today off the back of 2.5 hours sleep.

Was it worth it? You know it was.

Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Quote Originally Posted by ChupaThingy View Post
    I dont know if it has been mentioned in here, but the third and long play that Cam passed to Greg Olsen along the left side-line was a perfect example of what happens when the league penalizes players too harshly for hitting players who don't get out of bounds quick enough. As the play developed in real time Olsen caught the ball and scampered down the sideline, seemingly going out of bounds. In reality he was tight rope walking the sideline going for more yardage. Our first defender to Olsen let up on the play because he probably thought Olsen was going out of bounds. this allowed Olsen to gain another 3-5 yards before the back-up arrived and knocked him out.

That single play, over any other including Harris Jr's facemask, infuriated me more than anything I saw all night. The NFL is neutering this game, slowly but surely.
    Completely agree.

Broncos Live Pressers getting ready to start

http://www.denverbroncos.com/
    Red 98

And here's Coach Rivera's next day presser

Of course the presser is dominated by Cam being hit

I have to say though Rivera is not overblowing any of it and I completely respect his stance and that he's being fair. coach Rivera. I don't disagree with anything he's said for the most part.

The media was trying to give him something to cry about and he didn't bite.

http://www.panthers.com/media-vault/...c-47bd153b7857
    Red 98

To have 3 turnovers in the scoring area and still come out with a win... It shows how good this team still is overall.Cecil Lammey just said this is the first time in 3 years that Carolina won the turnover battle and lost the game. 1-0 and the execution can still get so much better - on offense, defense and special teams.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    To have 3 turnovers in the scoring area and still come out with a win... It shows how good this team still is overall.Cecil Lammey just said this is the first time in 3 years that Carolina won the turnover battle and lost the game. 1-0 and the execution can still get so much better - on offense, defense and special teams.
    Sure. If not for the two picks and the fumble while in FG range, Denver would most likely have scored at least thirty points and Carolina might not have scored as many as they did. There are things to fix, like ball security, but there always are on a football team.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    Sure. If not for the two picks and the fumble while in FG range, Denver would most likely have scored at least thirty points and Carolina might not have scored as many as they did. There are things to fix, like ball security, but there always are on a football team.
    Yep, I felt bad for Booker. Not a great way to have your first NFL carry end with the ball on the turf. He'll need to work on that and, likely, learned a lesson he won't soon forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Yep, I felt bad for Booker. Not a great way to have your first NFL carry end with the ball on the turf. He'll need to work on that and, likely, learned a lesson he won't soon forget.
    He'll get over it. He had two more rushing attempts after the fumble, so Kubiak started that process. If he's on scout team, starting D will test him. Maybe he will be required to carry a football around the facility which everyone will try to punch out. Sometimes that works.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Besides the fumble, Booker also missed the pass protection when Siemian threw the 2nd interception. The safety in the box blitzed but Booker never saw him because he was focused on Kuechly (who did not blitz).
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Based on what we saw with Booker will we see Bibbs move to #2? Or will Booker get another shot with Indy?

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Based on what we saw with Booker will we see Bibbs move to #2? Or will Booker get another shot with Indy?
    I think if they really liked what they saw from Booker all preseason and training camp then it'd be foolish to drop him after one game. That could really kill his confidence. And like it or not, confidence is a big deal, especially in the game of football.

Quote Originally Posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
    I think if they really liked what they saw from Booker all preseason and training camp then it'd be foolish to drop him after one game. That could really kill his confidence. And like it or not, confidence is a big deal, especially in the game of football.
    I hope he plays - he can make an impact. The mistakes can make him a better player bases in how he responds.