Page 5 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    Can't wait for tonight's game, so excited to start defending our Championship. Go Broncos.
    Adopted Brono 2015-2016 Season: CJ Anderson

Me stomach is in knots.

On to a new chapter.......may it be an AWEsome season.....again.....

(trying to give out cp's but....?)

Here we go!! I can't believe the season is finally here!

I'm not sure what to expect but I haven't been more excited for a season to start in a long time!

Cool Retro Uniforms

Quote Originally Posted by LegionOfVonDoom View Post
    Can't wait for tonight's game, so excited to start defending our Championship. Go Broncos.

This is a little off topic but I like one of the old uniforms a lot.

I hate the socks, and don't care for the pants either, although the pants might be OK if they would lose the socks. But I really like the off-yellow jerseys.

https://www.google.com/search?q=bron...Qp_7NVGKq6M%3A

Time just cant move fast enough

I feel like a kid on Christmas Day!

Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post
    Same. I could hardly sleep last night.

Everyone needs to be at the top of their game, especially the offense.

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS FINALLY HERE BOYS

GO BRONCOS !!!!!!!!!!!

BEAT THE PANTHERS !!!!!!!!

I am way to excited lol

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post
    Hopefully we're not getting a pair of socks tonight.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    Hopefully we're not getting a pair of socks tonight.
    What if they are filled with another beat down for Cam ?

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Stadium is buzzing!!!!!!!

It's that time of the year again.. BACK TO FOOTBALL!

Our Broncos kickoff the year with a Super Bowl rematch against the Panthers. But as Von Miller said, this is no rematch. Both teams look different than when they last faced off.

Trevor Siemian is in at QB. Siemian has looked decent in preseason and solid in practice. Of course, he's been playing against the #1 defense every single day, so I am not worried about how he will fare in his debut. Siemian has been likened to Alex Smith as far as his decision-making and "safe" throws, but people will be surprised (and the Panthers D too) to see that he has a natural arm. The best way for him to excel against a formidable Carolina defense is to lean on the rushing attack early. The Carolina defense is arguably top-five in the league (although the loss of Josh Norman does sting quite a bit) and they will put pressure on our new offensive line. I expect CJ Anderson and Devontae Booker to combine for about 30 carries. I am excited to see how a leaner, motivated Anderson and a smooth, athletic Booker thrash defenses this year. A refocused Demaryius Thomas and re-signed Emmanuel Sanders should give Siemian two reliable targets all night. And lets not forget, Virgil Green. Every single time Green had the football in his hands for the past three years, something good came out of it. Now in a full-time starting role, I cannot wait to see Kubiak unleash Green in this offense.

And our defense. The unit that carried the whole time to the Super Bowl. The unit that terrorized Cam Newton and SHUT DOWN their #1 rushing offense. Sans Malik Jackson and Danny Trevathan, can we repeat again? Jared Crick and Adam Gotsis have not impressed me yet, but I am looking for them to get pressure on Newton and stop Jonathan Stewart opposite of Derek Wolfe. Our OLBs are incredibly deep in talent. SB MVP Von Miller, guaranteed HOFer DeMarcus Ware, breakout candidate Shaquil Barrett, and 2015 1st round pick Shane Ray can all takeover the game. The return of Kelvin Benjamin is a huge addition for Carolina's offense, and I expect Aqib Talib to shadow him all night. Cam Newton comes back refocused and has less pressure on his shoulders. Newton, despite a dismal performance in the Super Bowl, is still the player that won MVP last year. I expect Brandon Marshall or Todd Davis/Zaire Anderson to spy the QB.

It is going to be an entertaining night of football. The post-Manning era begins now. The first game of what will be a memorable season. Time to defend the title. This is not the time to get complacent and cocky. Kubiak will make sure the players stay focused and motivated. Here we go!! BRONCOS UP!

I predict a run-heavy game with another tough, physical defensive showdown. Anderson goes for 18 carries and 106 yards and 2 TDs.

Broncos 24-17

LETS GOOOOOOOO BRONCOOOOOSSSSS!!!
    Destroying the kitty cats.