Seats in section 341 row W1? and 306 row 1-10 feedback please.

Am not handicapped, but these seats look nice since they are upfront. Was wondering if there are any restrictions to these seats? Has anyone ever sat here? ANy feedback or experience sitting here would be great. First time coming to Mile High. ALso how about section 306 rows 1-10? thanks all.

Quote Originally Posted by rxg5555 View Post
    Am not handicapped, but these seats look nice since they are upfront. Was wondering if there are any restrictions to these seats? Has anyone ever sat here? ANy feedback or experience sitting here would be great. First time coming to Mile High. ALso how about section 306 rows 1-10? thanks all.
    I will tell you there is not a bad club seat.... I don't think there is a bad seat in the stadium, but myself have become hooked on the club seats bought the last two times, and am in section 343 for next game this year. I've sat in section 310 previously which is positioned about the same distance from center field as 306 .... best seats I've ever had. Last game I was in section either 301 or 302 don't fully remember, but those were awesome too, just not as great view wise as 310 .... looks like both your sections are both somewhat in field.

I know it's best to leave accessible seating available to those who need it. Maybe someone else will respond on those specific seats, but I will admit the very first game I ever attended we had accessible seating and we are not handicap, the ticket broker just screwed up our tickets so many times, that they gave us the best available which happened to be accessible on 50 yard line - not club.... and we had no trouble sitting there. But I felt a little guilty.

Adopted Bronco - 2016/17 - Trevor Siemian

Thank you Sophia for the reply. I have taken what you said into consideration, but i'm still on the fence with both sections.

Specifics would be great. It's my first time going to sports authority so i want to make it the best possible experience i can. Any and all suggestions or feedback would be great.