Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Stew is a real hitter, he lays the wood!

Thanks, the tech team worked really hard on it. We (and more importantly, they) are well aware of the bugs and are working hard to fix them as soon as possible.

There are also a handful of cool new features which aren't live yet, so if you like it now, you'll really like it before too long.

I'm [pretty sure that if he had missed the challenge wit would have only cost him the time out they called. Specially since they got the time out they called back after the challenge was won. But their clock management was the worst I've seen since the viking lost a draft pick for taking too long lol.
    GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!

The only logical reason I can think of where you would call a timeout before then challenging is that you are worried about losing a possible third challenge and want to make sure you are correct before challenging.

Stewart has been one of my favorite Broncos since the pick on opening day against Baltimore last year. He seemed to get better every game last year and looked even better last night. He plays real hard.

That's why I was scratching my head when we drafted Simmons. I'm not sure which of our beast safeties elway plans to let walk.

I don't want to lose either but between the two I think I would rather ward be the one to make room for Simmons.

In this case the Carolina players on the field called the first timeout. They actually looked irate towards Rivera for not challenging the play. From what I can gather the Carolina staff was slow in telling Rivera to challenge. Let's remember the coaches angle here is not great and relies on his staff to tell him.

I don't think Rivera was going to challenge. It was Thomas Davis that called the time out. I think Rivera was going to let the play stand. The players might have talked him into challenging.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wont Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    I don't think Rivera was going to challenge. It was Thomas Davis that called the time out. I think Rivera was going to let the play stand. The players might have talked him into challenging.
    This is exactly what happened, should end this discussion.

I thought Carolina had very poor time management last night.

Seemed to me that just about EVERY play went down to 1 sec on the play clock. Timeouts needed to be used regularly because the offense wasn't set.

I think using their FINAL timeout (due to them getting out of the huddle late and not being set) was just as bad as the one the OP is mentioning.

He did the same thing in College. I'm very glad Kubiak used him, cause Pelini never did. Last year when he was given the chance he tore it up! If they would have given him the ball at the one, he would have not been stuffed the first time like Anderson was.
    oh YEAH?

New Super Bowl banners

Does anyone have a decent picture of the new banners they placed inside the stadium? Thanks

Nothing could be finer.

Nothing could be finer than beating Carolina what a morning!

Happy Friday y'all.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieBronco76 View Post
    Peyton SB 50 stats 13/23 for 141 Yds 0TD 1Int

Trevor week 1 stats 18/26 for 178 Yds 1TD 2Int

Same D.Improved O line.Trevor did alright.
    I think that is the key.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

I agree, great job.