Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    I haven't seen a true FB here in almost a decade, I forgot how awesome they can be! He was killer with his blocking. Tis' gonna be a great rushing season!!!

Janovich FTW!!!

He really adds an extra dimension to the offense that we have not had in a while.

I loved the inside hand-off he took to the end zone. Can't use that every game but teams will have to respect it.

He really played well.

CJ totally killed it tonight, but the dude has many game balls. I give it to Siemian for winning his first game and staying cool under pressure. He played a great game, and outside of lucky tip/catch and a floater he didn't get enough on; it could have been a bloodbath had we converted on even half the red zone tries he had. He'll hopefully just continue to get better and better. The team just beat one of the favorites of the "experts" this year, and they did with with a QB who had never taken a snap before. That's good stuff.

Give the kid his ball. CJ will have plenty by the time January gets here to go with his others.

Adopted by: Andrewmlb
    Sig by: MHS

Deal is....
    how much better is he gonna get...
    as he matures and grows?
    -
    The upside is tantalizing........
    -

This offense...
    with these guys....
    all under contract...
    gonna grow together
    over the next several years.

Groovy.
    - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Surely we move up to 1 in NFL.com power rankings now, right?

Ok so I'm partially joking with the title seeing as I could care less about the rankings, but boy that was a nice win. I think a lot of us, myself included, had no idea really what to expect going into this game and the season. I think it is fair to say we still aren't 100% sure, but this win feels good for a lot of reasons. As of now our Defense may not look quite the same, but they played great in the second half and really the game shouldn't have come to that FG attempt. The ticky tack hands to the face on Harris was garbage especially because Benjamin had his hands in harris' face too. But the biggest question mark was the offense. We had no idea what we had in Simien, the o-line, what our running game would do. Our O-Line did pretty great especially on run blocking and Anderson looked like the beast we knew he could be. Simien played with poise and though he had some mistakes like all rookies (or in this case first time starter) do, he had some great passes and also ran when he felt like the receivers were covered. He looks like he can be a solid QB based from this game.

What does this all mean? Does this mean playofffs this year? I'm personally still not sure, hoping we make it, but regardless the future looks bright especially at QB when there was a huge question mark once PM retired and Brock left town. All in all GO BRONCOS!

No.

our D was not as dominant. Our O was not very efficient. We turned the ball over 3 times. We won, but people will say its luck that Gano missed it.

Hate power rankings anyhow. I would rate us in the top 8 teams, but not #1

loved what I saw tonight. I am excited for our run game and for the future of this kid.

This is so funny especially with our greenhorn quarterback who never started to NFL game LOL

And we are the Broncos and we are bad ass. No other way to look at it no other way to put it we are the Broncos and we are badass.

lol, right. Those writers over there on NFL.com and Espn have nothing but hate for the Orange and Blue. We will lucky to jump a spot with them. From reading their stuff earlier today, I think the Steelers could barely beat the Browns in a 2 OT game that ended 6-3 and they'd jump 10 spots while the Broncos could sweep their first 4 and barely touch the top 5.

I hope our guys can use that disrespect to their advantage. They're the defending champs, and they deserve that respect until they lose it themselves. Not before.

Adopted by: Andrewmlb
    Sig by: MHS

No if anything this will bump us back to 9 or 10 and the panthers will still be ranked above us.

knowing power rankings and people who make them, the Broncos probably dropped a rank somehow
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    knowing power rankings and people who make them, the Broncos probably dropped a rank somehow
    I'm sure they will drop us several and talk about how we look shaky on both sides of the ball or something stupid like that. The Panthers on the other hand will stay in the top 5 because they worship Cam Newton.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I'm sure they will drop us several and talk about how we look shaky on both sides of the ball or something stupid like that. The Panthers on the other hand will stay in the top 5 because they worship Cam Newton.
    Probably lol. They'll just use the excuse that Carolina (a top defense in their own right) just had an offnight while CJ ran down there throats but Denver doesn't look the same cuz were Denver.

Who is Andy Janovich? We don't have anyone by that name. We do have Andy Manovich though!